Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

NONONONONONONONONONONO! Seadra...WILL...NEVER...HAPPEN!

Well...I guess I can't do anything about it...but can you try to keep your comments about it inside your head please? It is getting pretty annoying at some points. :rolleyes:

bubba235 said:
Bonsly said:
Listen, Ash wont get Blue Shellos for one simple reason. Zoey already has the pink one. Now this may make no sence to you but the Pink and Blue Shellos are one pokemon, just different colors. Thats how the pokedex defines them, and thats how it is. Like Plusle and Minun except its considered one pokemon. And Ash wont get A pokemon that A main rival has. Gligar, no Ash doesnt need two Flying types.
Actually, Plusle and Minun are considered different pokemon in my thought because they learn different attacks as they grow levels.
Yeah thats what I was saying. I said Shellos is like Plusle and Minun except Shellos is only one pokemon where as Plusle and Minun are two pokemon.
Silver said:
Ground type whatever T_T he has never had one check Serebii
Donphan. Ash has Donphan so Ash has had A ground type before. Why dont you check Serebii?
bubba235 said:
Yeah. What Zaraco says. And yes, he would have two flying types, but the thing about Gliscor is that it can't learn fly. I don't see why a pokemon is flying, but it can't learn fly. Like...Gyarados. Why in the world is he Flying when he could be one of the best Dragon pokemon avaliable.

Gyarados isnt A dragon type -_-

Yes it does :D. I just dont think Gligar will happen. It doesnt even fit Ash and it flys in the air like Staravia and Ash doesnt need two flying types.

Bonsly said:
bubba235 said:
Bonsly said:
Listen, Ash wont get Blue Shellos for one simple reason. Zoey already has the pink one. Now this may make no sence to you but the Pink and Blue Shellos are one pokemon, just different colors. Thats how the pokedex defines them, and thats how it is. Like Plusle and Minun except its considered one pokemon. And Ash wont get A pokemon that A main rival has. Gligar, no Ash doesnt need two Flying types.
Actually, Plusle and Minun are considered different pokemon in my thought because they learn different attacks as they grow levels.
Yeah thats what I was saying. I said Shellos is like Plusle and Minun except Shellos is only one pokemon where as Plusle and Minun are two pokemon.
Silver said:
Donphan. Ash has Donphan so Ash has had A ground type before. Why dont you check Serebii?
bubba235 said:
Yeah. What Zaraco says. And yes, he would have two flying types, but the thing about Gliscor is that it can't learn fly. I don't see why a pokemon is flying, but it can't learn fly. Like...Gyarados. Why in the world is he Flying when he could be one of the best Dragon pokemon avaliable.

Nono. I was saying it SHOULD be dragon type. Especially because it can learn a move from Flamethrower to Thunder Bolt. Dragon type suits him more than flying is all I was trying to point out.

bubba235 said:
Bonsly said:
bubba235 said:
Bonsly said:
Silver said:
bubba235 said:

Nono. I was saying it SHOULD be dragon type. Especially because it can learn a move from Flamethrower to Thunder Bolt. Dragon type suits him more than flying is all I was trying to point out.
Oh okay. Sorry about that lol.
bubba235 said:
Bonsly said:
bubba235 said:
Bonsly said:
Silver said:
bubba235 said:

Oh okay. Sorry about that lol.

Oh. Okay then. And thanks for the trade Bonsly! Oh, and beack to the subject. What do you think of...PROBOPASS! He is a rock type and he fits him pretty well. At least that is what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back