Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

i STILL DON'T SEE THE TRADE HAPEING.
oops didn't mean to have that in capitals.

OK!! Chimchar=YES!! Another Pokemon, I think Riolu would suit him, and he would evolve it. Chimchar would probably evolve, and Lucario shows up in the theme song thing. He's my best bet.

Okay first off, Ash doesnt have Chimchar yet. On the 25th when the episode shows then he will have Chimchar. But for now he doesnt have him.

Its a legendary though and ash wont get a legendary, i no its not one in the game but in the 9th movie no one had ever seen a lucario before remember!

LUCARIO IS NOT A LEGENDARY!!!!!!! Okay, it was in the 8th movie and they were only showcasing the 4th genereation pokemon. He is not A legendary, and never will be.

Bonsly said:
LUCARIO IS NOT A LEGENDARY!!!!!!! Okay, it was in the 8th movie and they were only showcasing the 4th genereation pokemon. He is not A legendary, and never will be.

True that I not sure why so many people[Cough]n00bs[/Cough]think he is.I would like him to get his last pokemon soon so we could know whos is right and who isn't.

Well I think he wont get his last pokemon till around the 6th or 7th gym. But in the meantime we have several evolutions that can happen.

Ok im sorry im sorry its just that lucario can speak, human and basicly only legendarys can speak our language (meowth is an exception). But apperently im wrong, and i guess legendaries dont evolve either so sorry, it just seems like a legendary in my eyes.

Here is the team I see him having:

Pikachu...DUH!
Ambipom
Infernape
Straptor
Gliscor
Grotle

Well, I thought he was a Legendary at first, but after I saw the movie I knew he wasn't.

Well its okay. And that Lucario had some special thing but not all Lucarios are that way.

Okay...now back to the subject. I say Gliscor is going to be his last pokemon. But, there is noooo possiblity that he will only get a Gligar and not evolve it. That is just my opinion.

Yeah, he does, but they wouldn't just give it to him and then have it not evolve. That would just be NONSENCE!

Here is what the final team WILL be:

Turtwig
Staraptor
Monferno
Ambipom
Pikachu
Gliscor

I don't think Turtwig is going to stay like that. T_T and I see him with Infernape.

yeah here's what i see
Pikachu
Ambipom
Infernape
umbreon [umbroen rocks!!!]
laricro
tortera

no starraptor becausei think he's going to do the same thing he did with pegtot

To my opinion, Ash's final team could be like this:

Pikachu