Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Ya he forgot Staraptor anyways Gary already has an Umbreon and even if he didn't have one he wouldn't have a chance at getting it and Bubba I still think Chimchar is going all the way and Turtwig goes to Grotle.

And he isn't going to get a Leafeon Glaceon or Snover. Snover will probly go to Brock. Leafeon ang Glaceon just don't fit him.

Okay here is what I think his final team will be:

Pikachu
Staraptor
Ambipom/Buizel (If the trade does happen I dont see Buizel evolving)
Grotle
Infernape
Riolu/Lucario

trade aipom FOR buizel....ya, we r talking abt dawn's buizel and ash's aipom.
i agree with bonsly about the final team. only theres a possibility of garchomp instesd of riolu.....

gligar fits ash? in what way?? i would rather say it looks more like Paul's type....

NO! It fits Ash a bunch more.

And I was just thinking about the Leafeon, and the Glaceon thing. I bet you that later in the episodes, May is going to join the team a little bit and I bet you that she will have one of them, and if not both.

Maybe...she probly will apear at least once...I think she shouldhave gone Emerald style when they went to Kanto.

i hope May will come....

or, it could be those evee brothers OR, those kimano-evee sisters who will return for the new evolutions....

Eevee brothers? And the only chance one of them has of coming back is the girl in Pokemon Chronicles

Hmm...I don't remember the sisters. But I have the brothers one on tape...

man i dont remeber either of them!?! I bet may will return and i really hope misty will to!

People I have this same thread running at Pokecommunity so I'm bringing the thoughts about Pokemon Back and fourth. Currently some people think he will trade some think he will get Riolu some think Gligar and some think Mantyke.

Mantyke! Never! I bet that if the trade happens between the Aipom and the Buizel that Dawn will get the Mantyke, and it will be able to float on ground, just like Mantine does in the 3-D games. And Mantyke doesn't even fit Ash.

Well...there really isn't much to talk about until we actually find out what he gets...

yeah, if the trade happens, i believe dawn will be getting one mantyke. it learns aqua ring, which will make great display....
Silver said:
Eevee brothers? And the only chance one of them has of coming back is the girl in Pokemon Chronicles

characters from the chronicles do make cameos in the mainstream. Marina made an appearance in the 'double-performance' episode and vincent made a cameo in one of the johto final episodes!!

Well, wait! Dawn already has a water type besides Buizel, so I am 95% thinking that the trade will happen...and then she wont get the Mantyke though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back