Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Ok...ok...lets not get a flame war going here Bonsly...do you want to get this thread locked or what?

Ok all who think that they won't trade say so now. And Bonsly DON'T get this thread locked this is like one of the longest thread in the anime section don't screw it up.

Okay im sorry. But D and P is wrong in many ways. For example she says that Ash fans cant get over Dawn getting Buizel but we have. And she needs to get over the fact that the trade CAN happen. But she wont accept that fact. Why would the writers do that?

Oops my mistake lol. Anyways I think Ash will get Riolu for his last pokemon.

i hope its riolu.i mean in the 8th movie he befriended lucario.dont you think he would get a riolu?

Ash will get a Generation ___ for his last Pokemon (is Pokemon going to end soon??? NO)

The 8th movie proved nothing due it being a movie, and hwo do you know the Riolu will know who he is ? (In the Celebi episode in BF, the Celebi didn't know who Ash was, and the Riolu won't be related to the movie one at all)

Turtwig (I think released it)

Kirilia
Staraptor
Monferno
Ambipom
Pikachu (Evolve PLEASEEEEEEEE)
Snower (or EV)
Turtwig (I think released it)

Staraptor
Monferno
Ambipom
Pikachu (Please EVOLVEEEEEEE)
Snower (or Abomasnow)
Kirilia

Pikachu will never and I repeat will NEVER, EVER evolve !

Snover, no. It could go to James with the Cacnea trade
Kirlia, no way. Probably the best person to get one is Max. That is he if finds the Ralts he saved

Nope! Never! I mean it would be awesome if it evolved because Riachu is WAY cooler and better than Pikachu!

If Pikachu evovles, then they should just rip the anime to pieces. Pikachu, Wobbufett and Meowth are too iconic to be evovled/traded

Ya.Wobuffet can't evolve though...I don't see Mime Jr. Evolving either....

Mime Jr. isn't as iconic as Pikachu, Wobbufett and Meowth. Maybe Mime Jr. evovles

Yes, I know Wobbufett can't evovle. Even if they do give it an evolution, Wobbufett won't evovle

Me neither, Jr.'s cute, and James probably wouldn't use Mr.Mime for battling considering what he does now.

You said that, and I said, it's a possibility. But Mime Jr.'s been there longer than Bonsly. And all Mime Jr. needs to know is Mimic, which it learned in the Battle Frontier (I think, check the episode "King and Queen for a Day !" James tells Mime Jr to Mimic Bonsly's Double Edge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back