Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Yeah I agree. And duh we know the Riolu would have nothing to do with the Lucario in the movie.

Bonsly said:
Yeah I agree. And duh we know the Riolu would have nothing to do with the Lucario in the movie.

Agree. I don't know why people think that Ash can't get a Riolu just becouse Lucario was starred in a movie.

Lucario wasnt the only one in that movie aswell. There was Mew. And Mew wasnt the mian star, but is still A star IMO. And I think Riolu would be like Snorunt. Not evolving until before the league and being powerful.

I am just adding on to the topic of Mime Jr. evolving. I think it will evolve, but only when they come out with a Mrs. Mime, which would be SOOO awesome!

Yeah that would be cool lol. It would be wierd to have A female Mr. Mime lol.

i am having strong feeling towards the riolu theory.....ash is yet to get an egg(not that its necessary!). he missed one in kanto, got one in johto and agin missed it during hoenn. so, may be this time he will get one and whats the best pokemon to get in an egg??-----a riolu!

Yes that does make sence. Skip A region, then give him an egg, skip another region, and then in the next one which is Sinnoh, give him an egg! Which would be Riolu! I hope that happens. Also I have been thinking, back in Hoenn A lot of people were hyped up and guessing and even saying, that Ash would get Snorunt as his final pokemon. It was one of the more populer ones for Ash and what did Ash get? He got Snorunt. So could it be the same with Riolu?

i hope its so; if not, may it be a gabite.....please....please!!

Just beacuse Ash should get it, doesn't mean we will. It should go to Brock, give him a very strong Pokemon and have him do something other than being carried away by Croakgunk

Despite everything that has been said, I still think Riolu will go to Ash.
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Just beacuse Ash should get it, doesn't mean we will. It should go to Brock, give him a very strong Pokemon and have him do something other than being carried away by Croakgunk

Yeah but Brock might not get any more pokemon. He usually doesnt get very many pokemon.

They should at least try Riolu with every possible option (Ash, Dawn, Brock, Jessie and James)

Jessie and James are long-shots. But Ash and Dawn have greater odds of getting it. But we don't know if anyone will get it

Yeah we dont know if anyone will get it. But at the same time coordinators dont always need 6 pokemon like trainers do. 4 or 5 pokemon could be all Dawn gets.

Well...I don't think Dawn has ANY chance of getting the Riolu, but now...as I think about it...the Riolu is a REALLY tempting theory...

I agree. I dont think Dawn has much of A chance of getting Riolu compared to Ash. Also, who cares Monferno even though it is part fighting. If Ash gets Riolu by the 6th gym then thats plenty of time for it to evolve before the Sinnoh league.

Ahh...I doubt the Chimchar will evolve...especially if a Riolu is coming;)

EDIT: Also, if Ash gets a Riolu, they will make it like the game where he goes to the island, meets up with that guy, and then he gives him a Riolu egg. Just like they did with the lady with the Chansey in Eterna Forest...

If Dawn gets it, she can trade Buizel, and have Lucario as her powerhouse

Yeah but who says Riolu would evolve? Also Monferno is only part fighting, and his main type is fire so he could still have Chimchar evolve and get Riolu. Besides Riolu and Monferno have completely different movepools and they would fight different. Also it would be no different from Ash's team right now. If you think about it, Staravia's main type is normal and Ash has Aipom, so if he got Monferno and Riolu it would just be the same as having Staravia and Aipom on the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back