Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Come on. Dawn has just an even chance as Ash or Brock or even Team Rocket ! (Team Rocket won't get it for sure, but they have a chance, if they steal the gg and hatch it)

Yep! That is his last pokemon for a fact...or maybe Gible...:)

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Come on. Dawn has just an even chance as Ash or Brock or even Team Rocket ! (Team Rocket won't get it for sure, but they have a chance, if they steal the gg and hatch it)

No she doesnt. Like I said Coordinators dont always get 6 pokemon. And they dont really need that many. Dawn really doesnt have A chance on getting Riolu compared to Ash. And like I said, when Ash had 5 pokemon back in Hoenn, Snorunt was the number one choice for Ash to get as his final pokemon. And waht did Ash get? Snorunt.
bubba235 said:
Yep! That is his last pokemon for a fact...or maybe Gible...:)

Gible is A possibility as well.

If she gets Riolu that would be 5. That would be fine and then she could trade Buizel, giving Ash Buizel and Dawn another Contest Pokemon in Aipom

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
If she gets Riolu that would be 5. That would be fine and then she could trade Buizel, giving Ash Buizel and Dawn another Contest Pokemon in Aipom

Yes but you dont know. And I dont know either. But if anyone gets Riolu it will be Ash or Brock.

But, but, but. Anymore but's? I just dont think Dawn will get Riolu. Besides Riolu evolves by happiness and Dawn wouldnt make it happy at all. And Ash would give it tons of happiness so it could evolve.

Huh, sure, and with Brock it just collect cobwebs and dust. We don't even know if Ash will get Riolu. Now I hope no one gets it

lucario/riolu hardly seems the contest type pokemon. I think thats why dawn will not be getting one....

It makes no sense, you couldn't tell a Pokemon's happiness until the Poketch came in. And Ash doesn't have one

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
It makes no sense, you couldn't tell a Pokemon's happiness until the Poketch came in. And Ash doesn't have one

So your point being what now? Okay the only reason you dont want Ash to have Riolu is because you know Dawn cant have it. Everyone knows that because now that I give you proof that Dawn most likely wont get one you say that no one should get it.

ash shoul get a water pokemon and in the next region he should train a basic starter of water becouse he does'nt have evove one to the last level
I say ash should get a gastrodon

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Zoey has the pink one, really Gastrodon can't battle good on land

But yet Dawn can get one? I dont get you. You say Dawn can have A sertain pokemon but when it comes to Ash you say he cant have it. Anyways I still think Ash will get Riolu.

I say this topic will go on for about 5 more pages and then we find out that his actual last pokemon is Seadra...wouldn't that be horrible?...*in rememberence of Silver*

bubba235 said:
I say this topic will go on for about 5 more pages and then we find out that his actual last pokemon is Seadra...wouldn't that be horrible?...*in rememberence of Silver*

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha......that was really funny!! lol !!!!

ya, THAT would BE horrible !

what makes you soooooooo interested in seadra anyway? IMO its not that a fancy!

I know. But if you look at some earlier posts, Silver was obessed with Ash getting Seadra so I just wanted to bring it up again...LOL!

Lol well you brought it up. Anyways I still and always will until we find out, think Ash's final pokemon will be Riolu. And no one will change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back