Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

No Staravia has not evolved in the Japanese episodes yet. My guess is that he will evolve around the 5th gym or soon after or before it.

if staravia evolves it would probobly evolve while the fifth gym battle.my guess wasnt that he would release it.it was just that if he did the anime would just die and never be watched by me again.

It will evolve before that and why are there so many threads like these now?

Ya because it would get confusing and it as pointless because all of the threads were already up.

I say it will evolve at the same time Ash's Pigeot did. But, I doubt he would release it...

He's probly gonna leave it to rot in the lab like Swellow.

he needs to have like a couple series of episodes where he just spends a couple of days in the wild with all of his pokemon! wouldnt that be awsome!!!

I say they should make an episode where Team Rocket successfully captures Pikachu or another pokemon. And I mean like actually gets it for the rest of the episodes.

No, Team Rocket is destined to trip over their own feet and they will never completly succed in a stealing mission. That's just how it's been over the years

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
No, Team Rocket is destined to trip over their own feet and they will never completly succed in a stealing mission. That's just how it's been over the years

Yeah and you know that because why?

The writers are running out of ideas maybe they actually make it so they win once and keep one of the Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back