Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Silver said:
The writers are running out of ideas maybe they actually make it so they win once and keep one of the Pokemon.

Thats true.

Maybe he will get an
  • Ambipom,
  • Raichu,
  • Staraptor,
  • Monferno,
  • Grotle and Others.....

I don't know but those are only suggestions....

I think it would be awsome if pikachu evolved but its not going to happen thats a fact,
ok here is the team i think
Ambipom
Pikachu
Staraptor
Infernape
Turtwig
Riolu

THAT WOULD BE AWSOME IF HE BROUGHT BACK TODADILE!!! the idea is kind of random but i think it would work really well!

At page 70 I posted a message saying what someone said on pokecommunity but I still doubt it.

I'm thinking that Ash should bring back Totodile or have Squirtle come back, and have either Feraligatr or Blastoise. He needs to fully evovle a Water-type, he never really did. The only Water-type to evovle was Krabby

He won't bring squirtle back becuase it's helping Officer Jenny Totidile is doing nothing but roting in the lab.

Wow i wonder if its true, i hope it is that would be really cool if he brought back todadile, or maybe heracross. I know heracross doesnt have a lot to do with anything but I think that would be awsome!

Me neither, unless they give it an evolution next generation. Even if that happens, I don't see Heracross returning

Yes its not very likely for heracross i just think that would be cool!! Theyre not going to bring back squirtle, or at least not full time they may do an episode like they did in battle frontier but like silver said squirtle is helping Jenny!

what about primape. No one cares for primape

He did give Primape away completly but that doesn't mean he won't find it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back