Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Your last post said
Moneyking63 said:
when does this trade actually supposed to happen, and I'm not saying I believe this poke community stuff but didnt Ash bring back bulbasaur for part of hoenn? O well ya I think riolu is a good bet if the trade happens, but if it doesnt I think he needs a water type
Which is asking so I said we don't know if it will.

Aipom can fight T_T It took down Chimchar and some others.

Silver said:
Aipom can fight T_T It took down Chimchar and some others.

But you said if she trade then she will lose battle because only bizuel could fight but if she trade it for apiom then she use apiom to fight wouldn't she.

Wait...thats a loophole....

Ya Buizel can fight alot better than Aipom can it won't be able to keep her alive though.

Silver said:
Wait...thats a loophole....

Ya Buizel can fight alot better than Aipom can it won't be able to keep her alive though.

It not a loophole you just made a mistake and apiom is better then buizel plus it evolve form is strong to plus they might not even trade.

Didn't Ash say he would never trade a Pokemon after he traded Butterfree for a astupid Raticate? He got it back but seriously why would he do that for one of the most annoying Pokemon ever at least he isn't going to get a Bibarel or Krickitune I would stop watching it if he did.

i just wish they never made this episode and other website's spoil the name. i dont want to see ash with buizel. but i do want to see him with ambipom.

I want to see Dawn with Floatzel for a bit. Maybe then trade. I want to see Ash and Dawn have their Pokemon evolve first

I heard it was supposed to air in Japan on November 15.
Error! Sorry, That's when the epsidoe supposed to be when James gives Cacnea to Gardenia.

Well in Japan an episode airs every week or so and there is two episodes before that (The Tears of Chimchar and Gardania & Cacnea! Farewell for whom?) So I'd say in about three weeks.

Okay first off, the Buizel and Aipom episode wont be shown until like 3 weeks from now. ANd on top of that the Chimchars Tears episode has been pushed back to November 7th instead of November 1st. Also, you cant say Buizel likes battling better than contests because for one, Buizel hasnt even been in A contest yet. I would rather the trade not to happen but if it does it does. And learn to live with it. Aipom is strong. As strong as Buizel though, im not sure. But if its weak then how come it took down Gardenia's Rozerade and won Ash his second badge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back