Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Silver said:
It technicly is possible that he can get it.

Possible yes. Likely, no. And plus that was only A filler season. When is the last time that Ash wasnt in A filler season and caught A pokemon that wasnt of that region?

Well what I have been saying is that it CAN be a new series Pokemon if he evolves it.

But pokemon in the anime take A lot longer to evolve in the anime than in the games and plus Ash has never had A pokemon that evolves by an item before.

Ya I know remember the writers are running out of ideas? They did that with Misty's Polytoad and they might do it with Ash.

True but out of all of the forums I have been to, your the only one who suggested that. That would be so funny if you were right lol.

T_T Thanks T_T But there is someone (I can't remember who) who wanted Gligar to happen too a couple pages back.

Really all that his last Pokemon could be is Gible, Riolu, or Gligar you have to admit, Gible is even more unlikly then Gligar.

Yeah I admit it. Gligar is more likely than Gible but not Riolu.

I'm going to try and think of likely Pokemon....

@Update: Well there is Rhyperior....

No I think he will get a Houndoom. He said he could find a stronger fire type and don't say it might go to Brock because he already has Suddowudo which is a rock type.

so what? brock was a rock-gym-leader! remember? i think rhypherior makes a perfect match for him!
And i still think gible is more likely than gligar, if not riolu.

What's your point? He got Ludicolo, that was a grass water type and got marshtomp which is part water. He got Cobat and fortress tath are poison types do I have to go on?

Are we dicussing abou Brock,Paul or Ash here? People! Please!! Gible is still a better chice than Gligar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back