Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

I highly doubt that ash will get gible or gligar, i defenitly think riolu will happen but i dont know i just really dont think ash will get gible or gliger!!

ho-oh please. Its been long enough

and lucario

Silver said:
DON"T STEAL MY "T_T" THING? :'(

Okay sorry. I will edit my post. Anyways wouldnt that be cool if that Hippopotas Ash met earlier came back and Ash caught it?

I didn't think he would have gotten Hippopotas because then he would have all of his Pokemon before his third badge. And ever heard of sarcasm? T_T

I hate this. Still Ash owning Hippopotas would have been cool to see

Well it doesn't make sense that he would have all of his Pokemon so soon....he didn't get Snorunt until after his 7th badge. But I'd guess he won' get another one until the 5th gym leader at the earliest.

I know. I say he gets he last pokemon before or after the 6th gym. Aka, Riolu. Since Riley is at Iron Island which to get there you have to get to the 6th gym city.

I bet Riolu is a member of your team in Diamond/Pearl.

Silver said:
I bet Riolu is a member of your team in Diamond/Pearl.

Yeah he is. Well its A Lucario now lol. Anyways we should stop spamming lol. Umm, if Ash didnt get any of the pokemon we have been guessing for him to get, what would he get instead?

Yeah but he doesnt need another flying type. Maybe Snover or Bronzor?

I doubt he will get those, James is prolby going to get Snover and Bronzor just doesn't fit him...and Yanma can't really learn any flying type moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back