Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

In my head its between riolu and mothim, but in silvers its probably between riolu, gligar and seadra!!! JK it does seem like this season he has gotten his first couple pokemon very quickly!!

yes! both riolu and gible will be super dooper cool!!!!!!!

lickitung?!?!?------PLEASE!!! dont get that far-fetched!!

i am hoping that it will be either gible or riolu!

but, now i come to think of it.....shinx also has got a possibility.....ash only has one electric type- it cant hurt to give him another! besides shinx has a perfect evolutionary line.....also, with a shinx in the team, pikachu can sometime rest at times of needs of an electric type!

shakir99 said:
lickitung?!?!?------PLEASE!!! dont get that far-fetched!!

i am hoping that it will be either gible or riolu!

but, now i come to think of it.....shinx also has got a possibility.....ash only has one electric type- it cant hurt to give him another! besides shinx has a perfect evolutionary line.....also, with a shinx in the team, pikachu can sometime rest at times of needs of an electric type!

Yeah, that's right...
Pikachu is an Uber right now.....

ash got his team pretty quick this season.i think his next pokemon will be like in the seventh gym

do you guys think ash has a chance to catch more than 6 pokes in this league? i do hope he does!!!

Why? So he can leave one to rot in the lab like he did to Muk? HE HASN"T EVEN USED IT ONCE!

shakir99 said:
do you guys think ash has a chance to catch more than 6 pokes in this league? i do hope he does!!!

Nope no chance. Unless he Oaks someone, then no. Who would he send back? Turtwig? No because Turtwig won too many battles already.

He's going to keep Stravia because thats the flying type of his team, he'll keep Chimchar because I don't think he wants to ditch Chimchar after Paul already did Aipom...either way it goes it will be a Sinnoh Pokemon and Pikachu...that's just no comment.

Yeah, now that I remember what that jerk did to Mander, he might raise it like to Infernape. Hopefully, so he won't be a COMPLETE n00b...:p

Seriously it's SO annoying when he ditched some of his strongest Pokemon. T_T

Ya i mean most of his fully evolved pokemon he ditched, lets see pidgeot, primape, Butterfree, and Lapras was very strong! I think Charizard and squirtle are better where they are as opposed to just sitting in oaks lab!

At least they aren't roting in the lab but still....all of his good Pokemon (Except Sceptile) Are rotting away, thats why Aipom followed him.

for some reason all these threads are "this guy's last two pokemon" its like spam.

I think they should have a series of episodes (maybe 5 or 6) where he goes on a journey with ALL of his pokemon, at least the ones in the lab + charizard and squirtle, or if he could find pidgeot and i doubt he could find lapras or primeape! I think that would be awsome and i bet alot of people would watch it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back