Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

And he just lowered there chances of acomplishing anything. They've actually got Pikachu on their side once and that was because it had amnesia.

Aww, I Wanted James To Keep Cacnea...
If it evolved, then it would hug him so hard that
he would have even more backpain then normal.
ANYWAY,
I say that Ash + Buizel is a great combo, I hope he gets it :D

Well the only people who know the trade is going to happen is the writers so people have to right to make guesses.

The Fallen said:
Just a few words. Please wait for the episodes and make smart guesses.

Just a few words. Its called speculation so shut-up.

you guys are so naive!!
lets talk about the mini-trailer of the upcoming episode. Its quite clear that aipom is putting on a dazzling show with his swift attack; no doubt a big-time contest style! Buizel is seen to stop training and watching ash doing his practice thing. Glameow using its iron tail attack for an yet-to-discover reason. Ash and Pikachu taking some kindda medicine(?)!
But the last scene they showed was what made me a bit confused! It showed ash holding a happy aipom, in a way you hold a child....
This scene makes me think of Dawnfanboy's idea of the episode! could respective road for the two pokemon mean the path of their trainer?
Bonsly could you translate the mini-trailer for us?

Wait a minute WE"VE HIT PAGE NUMBER 100!!! Just a few days until the episode.

Um, apart from the arguing. May i know where to watch Pokemon Series other than the TV? Cause in my country, we dont have it on TV >.<

iank37 said:
Um, apart from the arguing. May i know where to watch Pokemon Series other than the TV? Cause in my country, we dont have it on TV >.<

you can try pkpidgeot.com

they upload the recent episodes just after they are aired. if you dont care about the language, its the best place to get the videos!

Or you can check the episode pics at Serebii or whatever the link at the first post is. Anyways...

so tomorrows the big day! huh! I kindda miss bonsly now- He could have been the quickest to bring news. Anyway, whoever gets the news first i will ask to give a shout. I dont reckon i have been this expectant for a pokemon-episode before!

I can watch the torrent as soon as the episode airs so I can tell what happens if you want.

We can check the pics. They usually give me a better description...

True they do with me unless I watch the episode myself lol. But right after the episode airs all I have to do is come on here and say: THE TRADE HAPPENED!!! or,: THE TRADE DIDNT HAPPEN :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back