Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

electimortar said:
shakir99 said:
you can try pkpidgeot.com

they upload the recent episodes just after they are aired. if you dont care about the language, its the best place to get the videos!

how do i see the episode?its all in spanish i cant understand it

thats what i said......u can watch if you dont care about the LANGUAGE!

It would suck so bad if the episode we've been discussing for weeks would turn out to be just another filler episode.

lol ya that would suck, so when does it air? i have been reading the posts but im confused!! (that happens very easily) i want to say 2 things, i think ash will get riolu and i want the trade to happen!!

It airs tommorow! (Well in my time today because it's 12:37 a.m. but you get the picture. It's up on the 22nd.

ahh i see!! what do u think will happen silver? trade or no trade? u seem to dominate the anime thread anyway!!!!

shakir99 said:
electimortar said:
shakir99 said:
you can try pkpidgeot.com

they upload the recent episodes just after they are aired. if you dont care about the language, its the best place to get the videos!

how do i see the episode?its all in spanish i cant understand it

thats what i said......u can watch if you dont care about the LANGUAGE!

no!its not showing the episode :(.

I'm hoping the trade doesn't happen. Aipom is like one of my favoite Pokemon and I don't want it stuck with a complete n00b.

Okay just to clear things up, the episode airs today in Japan. Japan is 1 day ahead of everywhere else so in Japan its about 3:30 PM right now. So that means the episode airs in about 3 hours and 30 minutes since the episode airs at 7:00 PM. I think the trade will happen and that Ash wil get Riolu as his last pokemon.

Hey Guys. I've watched Pokemon in Youtube. I've seen episode 1-36 already. Where can i watch the english version of 37 and onwards?

Thanks in advance guys.

P.S. What's that about ash getting riolu??

Whats wrong??? I cant see any of the posts.
iank37 said:
Hey Guys. I've watched Pokemon in Youtube. I've seen episode 1-36 already. Where can i watch the english version of 37 and onwards?

Thanks in advance guys.

P.S. What's that about ash getting riolu??

We are just saying that we want Ash to get Riolu. Nothing has been confirmed though.

THE TRADE HAPPENED!!! And its permanent. I know this because Ash stated that Aipom could help Dawn get to the Grand Festival.

oh! this is soooooooo great!! I hope buizel gets superstrong again- I mean last time i saw him battle at the tag-battle-episode, he failed to knock down chimchar(which is good in a way, since chimchar is in ash's team now) and lost to just one electric attack from Paul's electabuzz!

dunno why, i suddenly miss aipom! i so wanted this trade to happen and suddenly feelin MENTAL!

AWWWWWWWW YAAAAAAAAA I knew ash needed a water type and buizel totally fits the bill!!!! I am a little sad to see aipom go, just another pokemon released from ash's hands!! And aimpom did offer alot to the team like that focus punch!! O well its for the best!! GO BUIZEL!!!

HUH? guys where do you watch the episodes?
WOW! Buizel is PERFECT FOR ASH!

and guys, do ya'll see ash with a shinx to a luxray? , well i do :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back