Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Guys we're getting of subject here. pikachu boy deal with it, lucario isn't a legendary.

yeah! lucario ain't a legendary! its just rare! say, like dragonite....

Moneyking63 said:
2. there are no legendarys that have evolutions!!

Manaphy has a pre-evolution and Phione is considered legendary so that's not true.

phione breeds from manaphy. but its not its pre-evolution. you cant evolve a phione into a manaphy. Manaphy is just an weird legendary in that way!

Gamefreak734 said:
Guys we're getting of subject here. pikachu boy deal with it, lucario isn't a legendary.

Duh thats what I said and was trying to explain. Maybe you should go back and re-read my post.

Wow...this is SO ironic. Bonsly said he would be here to describe the episode to us and he ends up getting ban. XD

No you don't take a perma-ban off the first time unless you do something REALLY bad like Holy Star.

wow..this topic sure is long..
erm..i'll be outdated and say that there's a BIG chance Paul will get Gabite..not ash..paul just looks like the garchomp type..-_-

Paul won't get a Gabite. No one will get a Gabite >.> Paul is most likely to gt a Houndoom and Ash will get either a Riolu, Gligar or a Snover.

wow...if ash actually gets riolu..that's gonna be nice..
ash hasn't really gotten rare pokemon b4..-_-
i wouldn't knwo for sure cuz i didn't watch the RS series and malaysia stopped broadcasting pokemon after the Johto season..-_-

Riolu isn't a rare Pokemon. Neither is Lucario. They're just hard to get. It doesn't have to be legendary to be featured in a movie.

No...there are some Pokemon like Beldum in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. You can only get one. If Lucario is rare then why does the chapmion of the E$ have one and the 5th gym leader have one?

no, its ok, you should post your opinion BANDITKEITH. I also think that riolu is rare, if not legendary.The Champion having one is no surprise, she is THE CHAMPION after all! The Gym-leader having one seems a bit unnatural, but remember Winnona had a shiny swellow-thats rare too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back