Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

lol......you r soooo behind Banditkeith! Ash's grovyle evolved during the battle frontier series---that was a cool episode! you should visit serebii.net and update yourself. they have summaries for the all the series, so u could just go trough them and get to know all the major events.
In case u dont know, phanpy also evolved!

wow..missed so much..i guess i expected that sinc ei just started again in november..haha..
thx for the info shakir

banditkeith said:
woah woah woah...ash got sceptile in RS season?
could any1 tell me wher eto watch english versions of RS?
He didnt get a sceptile in RS, he got one in Battle Frontier.. You're ancient dude..

See that spritomb episode? That heroe guy with a pikachu? He would be cool dad material for ash. But obviously not... right?

yeah...it seemed to be perfect dad figure for Ash.
I liked the spiritomb episode better than the beadull episode!

Who was that man anyways?
he looks like aperfect dad for ash.

I doubt ashes dad is giovani although possible but i doubt well ever find out. If u noticed the anime doesnt get into personal stuff like that, i do sometimes wonder who misty's parents are but thats beside the topic

yeah, pokemon got to be the only anime out there which strictly focuses on the main story. all the other anime shows a lot about different stuff.i dunno if thats a good thing or a bad thing!

I thing it'a a bad thing. They do not elaborate the characters and somehow, I miss all those things that make an Anime good. For example,betrayal,serious evil people and blood?

well,now i know what kind of anime u like. but pokemon is meant for younger children really, for whom showing violence is not a good thing to do. remember they ban episodes just because of showing guns....so u can hardly expect violence here.

I think Riolu better suits ash and Houndoom better suits paul. I been going forum to forum and people starting to say that Paul should get Mantyke and Ash should get a Mothim well a majority

Paul with a mantyke and ash with a Mothim!-thats never going to happen! that is the most hilarious theory i've ever heard! no mantyke can ever satisfy Paul's idea of a strong pokemon.
dunno why so many people think that Paul should get a houndoom. i still think he will get a magmortar.

Hmm ...

Ash : Pikachu, Staravia, Chimchar, Buitzel, Turtwig, ______

I think it'll be a Riolu or a Gallade ... he will get a fighting typ ... that's for sure ...

He won't get a Gallade. I think that was discussed a while ago.

no we discussed max getting a gallade, i doubt ash will get one cause he has never had a psychic pokemon. I like Riolu i think thats a good bet!! I dont think turtwig will evolve but i do think chimchar will!

yeah..chimchar has better possibility of evolving than turtwig. chimchar has to evolve to show paul exactly what kind of power he has let loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back