Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Alot of people think that even I do. But just because he has Infernape doesn't mean it will go all the way. He has a Turtwig and it isn't going to be final form.

you dont know either for sure...IMO chimchar will evolve upto Infernape and turtwig will not evolve; buizel will not evolve but staravia will surely become a staraptor (thats for sure)!

shakir99 said:
i liked the trade.....it was a very fair trade!

It's not fair !!! Buizel is very good in Dawn's side and Aipom is very ugly, Dawn and Aipom sucks !! Especially, when it comes to Ambipom....

ok...see this clearly-

1. aipom loves contest things, and it was impossible for her to do contests being in ash's team.
2. remember the episode when aipom did a contest with Jesse; it felt really happy even though she knew Jesse was not the "good gal"..
3. Remember the gym battle with gardenia; remember how she posed!

----ooh! I am tired of giving causes.......there are lots, see the previous posts regarding the trade.

i know it was fair, even though u dont think so!

The trade was fair. But guess what guys, it has been confirmed in an episode that either Chimchar, or Aipom will evolve. We dont know which one will evolve though. But one of them will.

Bonsly you could change the name of this threat to " Ash's Final Pokemon" ...

I hope Chimchar will evolve too ... but if Aipom evolves it just proves that it feels really good by Dawn ...

Bonsly said:
The trade was fair. But guess what guys, it has been confirmed in an episode that either Chimchar, or Aipom will evolve. We dont know which one will evolve though. But one of them will.

are you sure its one of them and not both?? because aipom surely will evolve-thats the only reason we have an aipom at this point in the anime.
then that means chimchar is not evolving!!! damn!!
BTW which episode r u referring to this info?

and WELCOME BACK(!!!)

I honestly think it will be aipom but i really hope its chimchar. Its just ash hasnt had chimchar for a while! And welcome back Bonsly!! Alots changed :p

shakir99 said:
Bonsly said:

are you sure its one of them and not both?? because aipom surely will evolve-thats the only reason we have an aipom at this point in the anime.
then that means chimchar is not evolving!!! damn!!
BTW which episode r u referring to this info?

and WELCOME BACK(!!!)

Okay first off, dont freak out, if Aipom does evolve that doesnt mean Chimchar wont. I was just saying that one of them will evolve in this episode. If its Aipom then Chimchar will still evolve but if its Chimchar Aipom will still evolve. Lets j ust hope its Chimchar, though evidence points to Aipom :(. Anyways im refering to the episode where the gang meets up with Dawns childhood rival, Kenny, again. But this in Solaceon town and Kenny has a Breloom. Anyways they go to the Unown ruins and decide to have a battle. But the reason im thinking it may indeed be Aipom is because in the next episode Dawn has a contest.

Maybe this should be stickied. It is the most discussed thread in the Anime Manga section...

Silver said:
Maybe this should be stickied. It is the most discussed thread in the Anime Manga section...

Thanks Silver but thats for a mod to decide. Also im finally editing the thread name lol.

so Kenny caught a breloom, huh! and they r battling more often this days-thats good! remember, during the first season we had to sit and wait for a good battle to come up-but it hardly did come often!(excludin blasting off TR!!)! and now theres a battle in every three episode!

Kenny seems to have way more advanced pokemon then dawn, Like alakazam, breloom, prinplup all evolved at least once! And none of dawns pokemon have evolved...yet! But i guess thats how it always is with Mays rival drew. Flygon and Absol! Both great, strong pokemon! I dont know how he lost to combusken and squirtle! But thats off topic! Have you noticed how ash is catching all of his pokemon REALLY early this season! It kinda makes me mad how he has 3 badges (or is it 4?) and he already has 5 of his 6 pokemon!

Moneyking63 said:
Kenny seems to have way more advanced pokemon then dawn, Like alakazam, breloom, prinplup all evolved at least once! And none of dawns pokemon have evolved...yet! But i guess thats how it always is with Mays rival drew. Flygon and Absol! Both great, strong pokemon! I dont know how he lost to combusken and squirtle! But thats off topic! Have you noticed how ash is catching all of his pokemon REALLY early this season! It kinda makes me mad how he has 3 badges (or is it 4?) and he already has 5 of his 6 pokemon!

Ash only has two badges right now lol. I didnt know Kenny had Alakazam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back