Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Alright let me help you out with kenny!

Kenny Knew Dawn when they were really little (what was it preschool, i dont know theres a whole back story!) anyway They were friends but Kenny started his journey before dawn and they ended up meeting at a contest and it turns out they both like contest and they both got piplup for a starter. They battled in a contest and Dawn won her first ribbon off of him! They are pretty much Rivals. His team consists of Prinplup, Alakazam and apparently breloom (that we know of) I may have told that slightly wrong but thats it in a nutshell!

Dawns Pokemon won't evolve even in the 11th sezon -_- ... if you see a movie preview ... you can still se Piplup and some others ... Turtwig won't evolve either -_-

The 10th movie has already been released in Japan already so we know Piplup didnt evolve by then. Also, the previews mean nothing. It has been like that with several movies so blah blah blah. And Turtwig was not shown in the 11th movie preview -_-.

Lol the "-_-" thig screwed up. So anyways...I don't get why he got five of his six before he got his third badge.

Ash caught five of the six Pokémoe he can have with him before he even got his thirsd badge. Usually he doesn't get him fifth Pokémon until his around his fifth badge.

Silver said:
Ash caught five of the six Pokémoe he can have with him before he even got his thirsd badge. Usually he doesn't get him fifth Pokémon until his around his fifth badge.

Actually its usually shortly after his 4th badge.

Yeah thats true lol. I say his final pokemon will be Riolu though. And besides, we will have plenty of evo's Ash has before he does get Riolu.

Well the thing is he doesn't really need two fighting types. He doesn't have any dark, ghost or bug types to counter the psychic disadvantage.

Silver said:
Well the thing is he doesn't really need two fighting types. He doesn't have any dark, ghost or bug types to counter the psychic disadvantage.

The thing is, Monferno and Infernape, when they attack with fighting type attacks the have to get up close. While Lucario has attacks like Aura Sphere to where he can attack from a distance. Lucario and Monferno/Infernape, would have different fighting techniques.

ALl fighting pokemon go up close at sometimes. I don't know why but I really doubt him getting a Riolu...

hey do u guys think turtwig will evolve soon? Ash surely is doing a lot with him! Only turtwig was battling the whole last episode!

and which episode is that??spoilers pls.>XD..nvm ..i shall go to serebii to check that..
err..i doubt he'll get a Riolu...maybe this time he get a mismagius???or a dusknoir??
he hasn't caought a ghost type before..or has he??i didn't follow the whole RS and battle frontier series...
and it'll be cool if turtwig gets to grotle..but i don't think it'll get to Torterra though..

OT: after watching episode 40..i feel paul's a little right...ash pampers his pokemon too much..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back