Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont think he will get lucario! Riolu just fits him more! You all are going to hate me for saying htis but i think ash might get a mothim!

Silver said:
Bonsly will probly argue against that but I don't see him with Lucario either.
Your dang right im gonna argue. Okay lets see here. Ash wont get Dusknoir. Why you ask? Well for starters, Ash would have to catch Duskull. And he wont be doing that. Mismagius is unlikey aswell. Because Dawns rival already has a Misdreavus. Ash will get Riolu, you can count on that, but some of you guys say it wont evolve. I say it will.
Why else would Ash have two soothe bells? Answer that.

Bonsly said:
Silver said:
Bonsly will probly argue against that but I don't see him with Lucario either.
Your dang right im gonna argue. Okay lets see here. Ash wont get Dusknoir. Why you ask? Well for starters, Ash would have to catch Duskull. And he wont be doing that. Mismagius is unlikey aswell. Because Dawns rival already has a Misdreavus. Ash will get Riolu, you can count on that, but some of you guys say it wont evolve. I say it will.
Why else would Ash have two soothe bells? Answer that.

So what if Dawn's rival has Misdreavus? Ever heard of Drew having Butterfree after seeing his rival having one?I'm not saying getting Misdreavus in possible but your explanation is wroong.

BTW, I hope Ash will catch Riolu.

neway, with all points taken, I STILL want Ash to get a Gabite for his last pokemon in Sinnoh! Well, what I really want is Ash to get both a gabite and a riolu---but thats too much to ask for!

Well
One: He has never got a Dragon type.
Two: He's passed the place where you can get them.
Three: Dragon types are harder to catch then others.
Four: He sucks to bad to get a Dragon type. -_-

If you were not playing the game or something, for info. ... You can't get into the cave unless you have a HM and beaten the Shinohh league ..

Silver said:
Well
One: He has never got a Dragon type.
Two: He's passed the place where you can get them.
Three: Dragon types are harder to catch then others.
Four: He sucks to bad to get a Dragon type. -_-

one: that reason goes in my favor....since he does nt have one, he should get one.

two: gibles have not been shown in the anime yet, so it does nt count if they have passed the spot! Its not like Hippopotas-that ash had a chance of capturing one, but thought better off without it.

three: SO WHAT?!? besides Gible is not a pure-dragon, its part-ground type. so it fights fair against an water or grass type....

four: NO, he does not!

shakir99 said:
neway, with all points taken, I STILL want Ash to get a Gabite for his last pokemon in Sinnoh! Well, what I really want is Ash to get both a gabite and a riolu---but thats too much to ask for!

Maybe its not. It could be like Kanto. He could catch Gible, but after a little bit send Gible to Oaks, get Riolu, and once he gets to the league he call back Gible but only to find that its evolved. But what are the chances of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back