Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

nah no shinx he already has pikachu and he has NEVER had a nother electric type so i dont think so although i would love it if he did!!

iank37 said:
HUH? guys where do you watch the episodes?
WOW! Buizel is PERFECT FOR ASH!

and guys, do ya'll see ash with a shinx to a luxray? , well i do :D!

No that wont happen. Anyways from what I watched Ash used Buizel to blast away Team Rocket b efore they traded so Buizel should get stronger again. I also miss Aipom but sill, we will see her alot. Oh and Silver, Ash and Dawn were just watching some other people trade. And it was Ponyta. Not Rapidash.

Great. Now Aipom is stuck with a n00b. If he traded it to any other main character I would be fine with it but seriously, it followed him to Sinnoh and it got traded. That would be a big let down.

Silver said:
Great. Now Aipom is stuck with a n00b. If he traded it to any other main character I would be fine with it but seriously, it followed him to Sinnoh and it got traded. That would be a big let down.

Aipom wanted to be traded though.

Well it must've been being stupid at that time T_T I hope she gives it back at some time.

it kindda feels unjustified, u know what i mean......aipom won two gym-badges for ash. doesnt trading aipom makes those two badges unfit for ash. well, not unfit, but i think they lose their value in a way!

buizel could hv got past Roark without much difficulty though! dunno about gardenia(she is a grass trainer after all!)

i just wished Dawn will give up on Buizel and then ash will have it. but guess, thats too much to ask for!

Well, you see. Aipom doesnt really like gym battles. He likes contests. And Buizel likes to battle. I thought it was a perfect match for both, but i still liked that cutie aipom :D.

yeah.....and when it will evolve into an ambipom, it will be a real asset!

neway, what will be the last one, thats the question now! hope its a riolu or a gible!

I REALLY WANT RIOLU!!! I hope he gets one and to be honest now that he has a water pokemon i think he will!!

iank37 said:
Well, you see. Aipom doesnt really like gym battles. He likes contests. And Buizel likes to battle. I thought it was a perfect match for both, but i still liked that cutie aipom :D.

She likes contests. Aipom is a girl.

The last pokemon will be Riolu. Hopefully.
iank37 said:
:D. i want him to get a Luxray :D! It suits his style :D!

That wont happen. We all know it. Besides Ash already has Pikachu.

He's never had another electric Pokemon other than Pikachu. Dawn won't get it because she has Pachirisu and Brock doesn't like electric types. GIVE IT UP! NO ONE WILL GET ONE!

Well.. lol i knew that.. I didnt say he will get one. I said i want him to get one. And as for the aipom, thanks :D!

well, riolu is obviously better than shinx but IMO luxray is way too cool of a pokemon than lucario. but ash needs a steel type and a fighting type. so, guess riolu is what he will get. but you dont reckon he will get his last very soon, do you? it will happen probably during the end of the series!

LOL. So um, you know. The thing is.. I saw the 8th pokemon movie. Lucario is a legendary pokemon. I thought trainers arent suppose to catch legendary pokemon?

Iank37 i thought the same thing that you did but it turns out that lucario isnt a legendary pokemon!! 2 things
1. The lucario in the movie is a special lucario not just an ordinary lucario
2. there are no legendarys that have evolutions!!
dont worry i thought the same thing 2!!

iank37 said:
LOL. So um, you know. The thing is.. I saw the 8th pokemon movie. Lucario is a legendary pokemon. I thought trainers arent suppose to catch legendary pokemon?

Lucario isnt A legendary -_-. If he is then why does Aaron have one, and why does the third gym leader of Sinnoh have one and why does the champion of Sinnoh have one? Its not A legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back