Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Ya to bad the new pages can't be seen until they have three posts. T_T

I know I hate that lol. Anyways there has been A picture floating through the internet, it shows Ash, Pikachu, and A Riolu by his side. I have yet to see the picture myself but from the sounds of it, it might be fake.

There are alot of Fan Made pics like the cover for what people thought was a Gold Silver Crystal remake it fooled alot of people.

Yeah its already been confirmed to be fake. I still havent seen the picture but I dont really care now.

It could be just some wallpapers ... It's to bad that I can't download DP epizodes (JAP dub and ENG sub) , souse I watch all Animes in Japaneese ...

OFF TOPIC: We got our 2 parts of Slovenian manga :D ... and two Animes With Slo Subtitles :D ...

Anyways....the Pokemon he will most likly get is Gible, Riolu or Gligar.

i dunno what makes you people talk about a gligar____ is it just because it has been given an evolution??

Gligar or Gliscor is very likely. Your the only one who has suggested that and plus Ash doesnt need another flying type. And on top of that Gligar isnt A Sinnoh pokemon and Ash's final pokemon will be I Sinnoh pokemon.
Silver said:
He needs a gronud type.

But he already has one. Donphan.

It can be a Sinnoh Pokemon if it evolves.

And I mean a ground type for this region.

Silver said:

why so? well, if so, why not a gible? Ash also lacks a dragon type??

shakir99 said:
Silver said:

why so? well, if so, why not a gible? Ash also lacks a dragon type??

Gible ? I think that is impossible because Cynthia already have one !!!

cynthia has a garchomp.....the final evo. form of gible; & who said Ash cant have a pokemon same as that of a chmpion?
Just because cynthia has one, does not mean he cant have one too. If it was for a main character of the same league, then u could make a point. but since its not so, he still can own one, i think.

shakir99 said:
cynthia has a garchomp.....the final evo. form of gible; & who said Ash cant have a pokemon same as that of a chmpion?
Just because cynthia has one, does not mean he cant have one too. If it was for a main character of the same league, then u could make a point. but since its not so, he still can own one, i think.

Even though he will have one,it will be boring because we know that Shirona/Cynthia previously owned one.....

welcomkanna said:
shakir99 said:

Even though he will have one,it will be boring because we know that Shirona/Cynthia previously owned one.....

No we wouldnt know that. Cynthia could have caught A Gabite or she could have traded for the Garchomp. Or she could have had Gible. But we dont know. I just dont think Gligar will happen. If Ash was going to catch one I think he would have back in Johto.

Just because it's a Pokemon from a past era doesn't mean he won't get it. He got Aipom near the end of the Battle Frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back