Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

So since Ash is getting Monferno that means he won't need a fighting type so the writer won't waste there time and give Ash another fighting type like riolu

narutomon said:
what if chimchar is like bulbasaur,squirtle,chikorita,cyndaqiul ,and totodile,

what do you mean? chikorita? it evolved.

narutomon said:

I doubt it since Paul already has a Chimchar. Additionally, that trend wasn't continued in RSE. Ash only had Treecko.

You missed the whole convorsation. T_T Ash is getting Chimchar because Paul releases it.

The fact that the name of the next episode Chimchar vs. Zangoose A Battle Of Fate kind of gives it away...that and a few other sites...

Silver said:
You missed the whole convorsation. T_T Ash is getting Chimchar because Paul releases it.

The fact that the name of the next episode Chimchar vs. Zangoose A Battle Of Fate kind of gives it away...that and a few other sites...

Ah, okay. I wasn't aware that Paul released his Chimchar. Before, you mentioned that Ash is acquiring Monferno. Has the Chimchar already evolved or was this a spoiler posted on a fan site?

Well we suspect it to evolve because Ash needs a fighting type finnaly considering he hasn't had one since Heracross. But it is basiclly confirmed released in the next episode in Japan. I personally look over the peisode pics at www.serebii.net to find out whats going on because it is barely shown here in Canada.

Silver said:
Zaroco said:
Silver said:
But you don't know it's Riolu. He hasn't had a fighting pokemon since Heracross. I'm hoping for a Seadra

I don't think types really matter. Seadra? Where'd you get the from?
As for your Fighting Type thing, if Ash evolves Chimchar into Infernape then he'll have a fighting type. I'm thinking that's more likely than evolving Turtwig.

Yeh, since Chimchar anything can be expected now, Riolu/Lucario is actually more a possibilty now.

EDIT: Yeh, Bonsly summed that up.

I got the idea of Seadra beause its a water tpye then if he evolves it he will have a dragon type. Doesn't that make sence?
No it doesnt make sence -_-.
Silver said:
So since Ash is getting Monferno that means he won't need a fighting type so the writer won't waste there time and give Ash another fighting type like riolu

narutomon said:

Well what im saying is having two fighting types on the team wont be that bad. Besides Monferno's main type is fire. So it will mainly use fire types. And I think that Turtwig will only evolve to Grotle. And Chimchar will go all the way to Infernape. I think Ash's final team will be this:

Pikachu
Staraptor
Grotle
Riolu/Lucario
Ambipom/Buizel
Infernape

I think that Ash might trade Aipom for Dawn's Buizel. Also Ash wont get Chimchar in the Chimchar vs Zangoose! Battle of Fate! episode. He gets Chimchar in the episode after that.

RE: Ash's final two Pokémon.

For some reason, I don't see why Ash would get a Buizel instead of Ambipom, but okay. And, I doubt he will get a Riolu and especially Lucario. He already has had one, kind of, in the movie. I think that he will get a Snover. I don't remember who brought up he will get a Snover, but I am with them.

Bonsly said:
Silver said:
Zaroco said:
Silver said:
But you don't know it's Riolu. He hasn't had a fighting pokemon since Heracross. I'm hoping for a Seadra

I don't think types really matter. Seadra? Where'd you get the from?
As for your Fighting Type thing, if Ash evolves Chimchar into Infernape then he'll have a fighting type. I'm thinking that's more likely than evolving Turtwig.

Yeh, since Chimchar anything can be expected now, Riolu/Lucario is actually more a possibilty now.

EDIT: Yeh, Bonsly summed that up.

I got the idea of Seadra beause its a water tpye then if he evolves it he will have a dragon type. Doesn't that make sence?
No it doesnt make sence -_-.
Silver said:

narutomon said:

Well what im saying is having two fighting types on the team wont be that bad. Besides Monferno's main type is fire. So it will mainly use fire types. And I think that Turtwig will only evolve to Grotle. And Chimchar will go all the way to Infernape. I think Ash's final team will be this:

Pikachu
Staraptor
Grotle
Riolu/Lucario
Ambipom/Buizel
Infernape

I think that Ash might trade Aipom for Dawn's Buizel. Also Ash wont get Chimchar in the Chimchar vs Zangoose! Battle of Fate! episode. He gets Chimchar in the episode after that.

One: yes it makes sence that he gets Kingdra because we were discussing if he would get a dragon type Kingdra is part dragon.

Two: Ash won't trade aipom.

Ash needs a water type and i really dont think he will trade aipom! Ya he wil get a snover and theoreticlly couldnt snover use water moves?
I think ash will get snover for sure. I mean it is a really good possibiblity and couldnt snover use some water moves? then he wouldnt need a water pokemon

Yeah. I am with everyone else. There will be no trade for Aipom, at least not a permanent one.

I'm still hoping he gets a Seadra so he can have a Kinngdra :D

But he has NEVER had a dragon pokemon before. If he does get a dragon, it will be something like a Gible that he won't evolve.

But remember. In the game you have to get the Fifth badge to get a Gible. They might make part of the anime like the game.

Doubt it. And you have to get the 6th badge anyways 5th badge is for surf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back