Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Bonsly, that warning was needed so you could stop trash-talking to others....

BK, still, I don't think they have any hopes of putting Porygon in an epsiode, let alone giving it to Ash since they aren't focused on the characters catching Pokemon right now. Just on Ash's Badges and Dawn's Ribbons

He yould catch a Porygon2 and evolve it to PorygonZ ...
Bonsly said:
bacon said:
Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
He doesn't deserve a Porygon-Z. Beacuse of the seziure Porygon episode, that's why

Oh shut-up. Dawn sucks.

Play nice. I don't want to see you talking to other members like that ever again, so consider this a warning.

Sorry that was my little brother. I will delete that post if you want me to but I will make sure that he never posts on my profile again. Sorry. Oh and D and P, you dont know that Ash wont get Riolu. And I dont know that he will get it. But at this rate, any pokemon has A chance on being on Ash's team. Oh and I agree with the Riolu thing lucario master, but I dont agree with the Buizel thing. But Riolu just might happen.

When you don't talk nice or you make a mistake you ALWAYS have a Little Brother who made it ... that's not good ...

M-quaza said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Bonsly, that warning was needed so you could stop trash-talking to others....

BK, still, I don't think they have any hopes of putting Porygon in an epsiode, let alone giving it to Ash since they aren't focused on the characters catching Pokemon right now. Just on Ash's Badges and Dawn's Ribbons

He yould catch a Porygon2 and evolve it to PorygonZ ...
Bonsly said:
bacon said:
Bonsly said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
He doesn't deserve a Porygon-Z. Beacuse of the seziure Porygon episode, that's why

Oh shut-up. Dawn sucks.

Play nice. I don't want to see you talking to other members like that ever again, so consider this a warning.

Sorry that was my little brother. I will delete that post if you want me to but I will make sure that he never posts on my profile again. Sorry. Oh and D and P, you dont know that Ash wont get Riolu. And I dont know that he will get it. But at this rate, any pokemon has A chance on being on Ash's team. Oh and I agree with the Riolu thing lucario master, but I dont agree with the Buizel thing. But Riolu just might happen.

When you don't talk nice or you make a mistake you ALWAYS have a Little Brother who made it ... that's not good ...

I dont always say that. And its true he did do that because I let him post on here with my profile.

Can we just not spam about this anymore ... ?? ...

So like I said Ash could catch a Porygon2 or PorygonZ ... He could aloso have a Mamoswine (like Phanpy in the G/S/C epizodes) ...

He never caught a Swinub, what makes you so sure he'll get one ? And Porygon too

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
He never caught a Swinub, what makes you so sure he'll get one ? And Porygon too

We are not sure. Because we can speculate what he will get but we dont know for sure.

So every Pokemon you said, including Riolu, can't happen until we see it happen...

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
So every Pokemon you said, including Riolu, can't happen until we see it happen...

No thats not what im saying. I think Ash will get Riolu, that doesnt mean he will. Its called speculation. So yeah basicly we can guess but we cant know until it happens so I guess you are right about that part.

what about a snover?

play nice is wut bacon said on the previous page

I could see Snover happening. But then again, its part grass and that would put Ash at A 2x fire weakness and A 3x Ice weakness with nothing to cover it. Thats when Riolu can come in handy. Since Ice is weak to fighting and plus Riolu can learn some ground and water moves. So maybe Ash will get A Riolu?

I think Snover should go to Dawn since Ash already has a Grass-type [Turtwig] and he has had an Ice-type [Snorunt/Glalie and Lapras--released]

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
I think Snover should go to Dawn since Ash already has a Grass-type [Turtwig] and he has had an Ice-type [Snorunt/Glalie and Lapras--released]
Again with the dawn logic no I don't think she will get it even if he has a grass type the first thing that come to mind when you see it is ice type so it could still go to ash.

A Snover doesn't fit Ash at this point, due to Snover have a double-fire weakness. Ash has no Water-type. No Snover until he gets a Water-type. But there are no more Water-types that can battle on land (Buizel's taken)

he has had heracross with a double weakeness to flying T_T

So it not because he has 2 grass it because he has nothing to protect it ok so he should get rid of staravie because he has nothing to protect it from tunder attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back