Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, u could always tell what pokemon egg it is seeing the patterns on it...a riolu egg possibly will be dark navy with blue markings on it.

And even if it doesn't have a Pattern refering to Riolu people aare still gonna think it's a Riolu.

That will just make them go on more. What makes you think he will even get an egg? I don't think he will because he will need a strong Pokémon for his last Pokémon, one that he won't have to train from nothing. I think he's gonna get Snover on his way to Snowpoint.

Silver said:
That will just make them go on more. What makes you think he will even get an egg? I don't think he will because he will need a strong Pokémon for his last Pokémon, one that he won't have to train from nothing. I think he's gonna get Snover on his way to Snowpoint.

Yes but then Snover would need more training than Riolu. And remember Phanpy back in Johto? It didnt evolve at all and was still a powerhouse. And just because there is a snowy route doesnt mean that there will be a capture. And Ash always gets a new type as his last pokemon. And Snover would bring nothing new to the table except adding another fire weakness.

Ok, there is no way Snover would need more training than a Riolu out of an egg. Snover would have some power if he atches it. Riolu would come with nothing. It would start out a baby. with no power. But if he caught a Snover it would at least be able to battle right away. It doesn't matter if he has another weakness to Fire. ZOMG hezgtos 2 weeknesses gainst fire! he gonna loose bladly. What's your point? Dawn currently has two weaknesses to Fighting. But you're probably gonna ignore that factor altogether.

Silver said:
Ok, there is no way Snover would need more training than a Riolu out of an egg. Snover would have some power if he atches it. Riolu would come with nothing. It would start out a baby. with no power. But if he caught a Snover it would at least be able to battle right away. It doesn't matter if he has another weakness to Fire. ZOMG hezgtos 2 weeknesses gainst fire! he gonna loose bladly. What's your point? Dawn currently has two weaknesses to Fighting. But you're probably gonna ignore that factor altogether.

Okay first off, coordinators dont need a balanced team. Look at Nando for instance. Secondly, what about Phanpy or Larvitar? Both were hatched from eggs and they were super strong before they had any training. And plus Ash would have tons of time to train Riolu before the Sinnoh league.

Oh ya, you can't use the disadvantage excuse at all. If he gets a Riolu then there is a disadvantage to Flying and Psychic. And if Chimchar evolves (most likely) then that will make it a third disadvantage to Flying with Turtwig. Think of that?

and when it evolves into lucario its weakness straits increases to 3. but thats hardly the way writers choose pokemon for ash.

Silver said:
Oh ya, you can't use the disadvantage excuse at all. If he gets a Riolu then there is a disadvantage to Flying and Psychic. And if Chimchar evolves (most likely) then that will make it a third disadvantage to Flying with Turtwig. Think of that?

Oh yeah? First off, the only time Ash ever had a completely balanced team was back in hoenn. So yeah the dis advantages Riolu has dont really matter. And when it evoles it can learn attacks that he can use against pokemon its weak too.

Silver said:
Ok then enlighten me on why you've been using Fire as an excuse NOT to get Snover.

Its not just fire.

1. Ash always gets a new type every region, so Snover would bring anything new to the table. And the odds it has against Riolu are very very low. Dont believe me? Look at serebii forums and even other forums.

Bonsly said:
Silver said:

Yes but then Snover would need more training than Riolu. And remember Phanpy back in Johto? It didnt evolve at all and was still a powerhouse. And just because there is a snowy route doesnt mean that there will be a capture. And Ash always gets a new type as his last pokemon. And Snover would bring nothing new to the table except adding another fire weakness.

Here's a quote I love:

Bonsly said:
Dawnfanboy said:
You look at some of the moves Lucario can learn, it can do Contests, you just want ASH to have it, it doesn't work that way, I don't care about no dumb aura, you said "movies have no connection to the anime", you're right, ALL movies have NO CONNECTION to the anime !

Hmm yes but not many people are as obsessed with Dawn as you are. And even some other Dawn fans dont see Dawn getting Lucario. Who says I just want Ash to have it? I may even want Paul to have it. You cant juts accept the facts. Okay, in the Spiritomb episode where Ash broke Spiritombs seal. It stated that the guy who sealed the Spiritomb used his Aura ability to seal it up. And at the very end of the episode it said that ASH used his Aura ability to seal Spiritomb back up. Now Ash obtained his Aura ability in the 8th movie. So there is a connection between the 8th movie and the d/p anime. Now that doesnt mean Ash will get Lucario but you need to suck it up and accept the facts.

Apparently YOU can't accept facts that he might get Snover.

Silver said:
Bonsly said:
Silver said:

Here's a quote I love:

Bonsly said:
Dawnfanboy said:
You look at some of the moves Lucario can learn, it can do Contests, you just want ASH to have it, it doesn't work that way, I don't care about no dumb aura, you said "movies have no connection to the anime", you're right, ALL movies have NO CONNECTION to the anime !

Hmm yes but not many people are as obsessed with Dawn as you are. And even some other Dawn fans dont see Dawn getting Lucario. Who says I just want Ash to have it? I may even want Paul to have it. You cant juts accept the facts. Okay, in the Spiritomb episode where Ash broke Spiritombs seal. It stated that the guy who sealed the Spiritomb used his Aura ability to seal it up. And at the very end of the episode it said that ASH used his Aura ability to seal Spiritomb back up. Now Ash obtained his Aura ability in the 8th movie. So there is a connection between the 8th movie and the d/p anime. Now that doesnt mean Ash will get Lucario but you need to suck it up and accept the facts.

Apparently YOU can't accept facts that he might get Snover.

Umm excuse me? What facts? All facts I see point to Ash getting Riolu. Not Snover. And apparently you cant accept that Ash might get Riolu.

I can accept that he might but I can accept more that he's going to get Snover. Will he really need another Fighting type? Don't bother using the excuse that they fight in different styles because that doesn't chane that they have the same weaknesses.

Silver said:
I can accept that he might but I can accept more that he's going to get Snover. Will he really need another Fighting type? Don't bother using the excuse that they fight in different styles because that doesn't chane that they have the same weaknesses.

I dont know. But when it evolves (which it will) he would be part steel. And technicly Ash has never had a fighting type before. Yes I know he had Primeape which was only around for like 5 episodes max. But remember Haunter? Yeah Ash caught him and gave him away but even though it was caught by Ash people still say that Ash has had no ghost type before. Also, to me, all facts given by the writers point out that he will get Riolu. But hey, thats me.

Even if he gets one then it won't evolve. I don't really see a Lucario with Ash and I don't really see it sitting around the lab doing nothing. And yes Ash was had a Fighting type that he kept. Forgetting Heracross?

Silver said:
Even if he gets one then it won't evolve. I don't really see a Lucario with Ash and I don't really see it sitting around the lab doing nothing. And yes Ash was had a Fighting type that he kept. Forgetting Heracross?

Its only part fighting though. And you cant see him with one, but try telling that to other people who do. The mojority of forums I have been to, see Ash with Lucario if he gets Riolu. And I really cant see a Sceptile or Donphan sitting around the lab doing nothing but they are so hey.

hey, making lucario sit idle n do nothin is as bad as makin sceptile do the same. since the later is already happening I can also see lucario in the same situation.
good point--bringing heracross in the discussion, i forgot about him! this really loosens weight on lucario's favor. i mean the new-type-catch theory does not really apply to lucario now, does it? good gracious, another step to gible catching!!!
BTW Ash really did not catch haunter, did he?--he did not use a pokeball AFA I can remember.he just befriended it and later gave it away to sabrina.

shakir99 said:
hey, making lucario sit idle n do nothin is as bad as makin sceptile do the same. since the later is already happening I can also see lucario in the same situation.
good point--bringing heracross in the discussion, i forgot about him! this really loosens weight on lucario's favor. i mean the new-type-catch theory does not really apply to lucario now, does it? good gracious, another step to gible catching!!!
BTW Ash really did not catch haunter, did he?--he did not use a pokeball AFA I can remember.he just befriended it and later gave it away to sabrina.

I always thought it was caught in a pokeball. I could be wrong though. Also, FYI, Lucario is part steel so the possibility for him getting one still exists. But like I said this season has been so unpredictable that anything can happen at this point. Heck for all we know he could bring back one of his old pokemon as his final pokemon. But for now lets talk about evolutions since his final pokemon catch is far far away. Who do you think will evolve first? Turtwig, Buizel, or Chimchar. Buizel might go first since traded pokemon level up faster. And plus Aipom has already evolved. But I would like to see Chimchar evolve in the third gym battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back