Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1Well my guess is that this thread is kinda gonna go dead because it's gonna be FOREVER until he gets his last one.

Silver said:
1Well my guess is that this thread is kinda gonna go dead because it's gonna be FOREVER until he gets his last one.

Yes but as more episode titles pop up that will start the speculation again. And plus we can talk about the league battles. Do you think Ash will win the league? I do. What I would like to see happen is, Ash beats Paul in the finals to win the league with these pokemon:

Pikachu
Staraptor
Floatzel
Infernape
Grotle
Lucario/Random pokemon

Then after he wins the league he is invited to challenge the elite four and Cynthia, the champion. But, instead of using his Sinnoh pokemon, he keeps Pikachu and maybe Infernape or some other pokemon on his Sinnoh team, and brings back alot of his stronger and more experienced pokemon like, Charizard, Sceptile, Glalie, etc, etc..... Yeah you get the point. But if you think about it even though if that did happen and he won the league with his Sinnoh pokemon I dont think they would be strong enough to take down the elite four or even Cynthia. Because when Paul battled Cynthia, Cynthia defeated his whole entire team with just Garchomp. And Paul even had pokemon like Torterra(his starter pokemon), and Weavile. So there is no way that Ash could take down Cynthia or even the elite four with just his Sinnoh pokemon. But anyways, after Ash beats the whole elite 4, he gets to battle Cynthia, it comes down close, but Cynthia wins in the end leaving Ash to travel to a new region.

even with his strongest team Ash will go as far as defeating only garchomp. he will definitely lose the next best pokemon cynthia has.

Lucario, Garchomp, Milotic, Gastroodon, Spiritbomb, Roserade, ... are the Pokemon from Cynthia ...

He won't beet Spiritomb. He always trys to fnid some sort of advantage and he doesn't have any possible one over Spiritomb.

Silver said:
He won't beet Spiritomb. He always trys to fnid some sort of advantage and he doesn't have any possible one over Spiritomb.

Yeah there is no advantage over Spiritomb but you should know by now that types dont matter in the anime -_-. If Ash brought back his old pokemon for the elite four then he would have a much better chance of beating Cynthia than with all of his Sinnoh pokemon IMO. And who says he cant beat her? Charizard took down an Articuno, Pikachu took down a Regice, Swellow overcame many things and could even hold its own against electric pokemon. And what about Glalie, Sceptile, and Donphan? Those pokemon were pretty powerful last time I checked. So yeah Ash would probally lose but he would have a chance.

What I mean by he would lose is that he is to stupid to use his old Pokémon to battle her. He would just use the new Pokémon caught that wouldn't stand a chance.

I think the best team to take on cynthia would be Charizard (For Roserade and/or Lucario) Pikachu (for Milotic) Sceptile would help, Kingler, and I assume he will use 2 of his sinnoh pokemon at least, i dont know what those would be, staraptor maybe.

i Think the last pokemon of ash is going to be a riolu thing that i don't like because he don't deserb it of maybe hippotas but thta hardly

Let me see if I can fix the grammer in that

I think the last pokemon of ash is going to be a riolu, the thing that I don't like about ash getting a riolu is that he doesn't deserve it. Maybe him getting a hippotas but he hardly deserves that either.

Did I get that right ger? It's basically saying Ash doesn't deserve I cool, strong pokemon. Which I'm not entirely sure if I agree with but hey who knows.

lolzorozzrolelowlelzomburger o_O

I think that he won't get a hippopotas, they already had an episode featuring one. It could be one, but I doubt it.

In japan ash traded aipom for dawn's buizel so now I put floatzel as one of his final pokemon.
I know that trade happened because if you check on serebii it says that they traded on an episode called: " Aipom and Buizel! Respective Roads!"

I think this will be his final team:
pikachu (DUH!)
infernape
torterra
floatzel
starraptor
lucario

I don't get why so many people think it's defenitly going to be Riolu/Lucario. Therre are other Pokémon that he can get. I doesn't have to be one of those two.

I think his final team will be

Pikachu
Infernape
Turtwig
Buizel
Staraptor
Riolu/Snover/Mothim(my hope)

I kind of agree with you there silver there are other chances instead of Riolu. The thing that kind of makes me think it wont be Riolu is that
1. Lucario was in the 8th move (Yes i know its not a legandary)
2. In the begining, Lucario is show with all the other legendarys (Yes again I know lucario is not a legendary)
But then again who knows, we just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back