Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, riolu has got huge support. probably because of the game's story--where the character receives a riolu egg.

shakir99 said:
yeah, riolu has got huge support. probably because of the game's story--where the character receives a riolu egg.

No its not that. Its because in the 8th movie Ash had the Aura ability and its because the relationship he had with Lucario in the movie, its because that Ash's Aura ability has been mentioned in the anime, its because that Riolu fits Ash, its because people know if Ash getes Riolu it will evolve. Those are the reason why.

I don't think freindship or aura in a movie. It's a movie nothing ever happen with their Pokémon because not everyone see'e the movie. I haven't even seen the movie because they don't show them here.

Bonsly said:
No its not that. Its because in the 8th movie Ash had the Aura ability and its because the relationship he had with Lucario in the movie, its because that Ash's Aura ability has been mentioned in the anime, its because that Riolu fits Ash, its because people know if Ash getes Riolu it will evolve. Those are the reason why.

ok, all that, plus the game story. i dont see where u got these stuff-the movies hardly effect the anime. ash bonded well with lugia too, bt he did nt try to catch one( okay, bad example!! :( )
anyway you lost me when u said ash's aura ability has been mentioned in the anime---in which episode particularly??

shakir99 said:
Bonsly said:

ok, all that, plus the game story. i dont see where u got these stuff-the movies hardly effect the anime. ash bonded well with lugia too, bt he did nt try to catch one( okay, bad example!! :( )
anyway you lost me when u said ash's aura ability has been mentioned in the anime---in which episode particularly??

Well in the Spiritomb episode Ash's Buizel broke its the seal that Spiritomb was in, well at the very end it mentioned Ash used his Aura to seal Spiritomb back in its stone thingy.

ooh! really? thats awesome---it leaves little doubt that the last pokemon will be a riolu then. i mean why else mention his aura ability??

It does sound like there going to do something where ash's aura searches out a riolu or vise versa. I think Riolu will probably happen!

This thread wont die soon -_-. And know it doesnt mean he will get Riolu but it hints towards it.

this thread will run strong at least until ash catches his last pokemon, which is no sooner by the looks of it.

off-topic: can u guys give some ideas for the next water starter. i hv been thinking hard & got ideas for fire and grass starters; but at water, i stuck. it seems silly to make a new thread for this....soooo

"Jiggally-puff Jiggaly Jigglypuff" I'm Jigglypuff! lol

Back To The Subject:

Will Ash get a Riolu?

Treecko Boy said:
"Jiggally-puff Jiggaly Jigglypuff" I'm Jigglypuff! lol

Back To The Subject:

Will Ash get a Riolu?
Yes I do think Ash will get a Riolu.
shakir99 said:
he probably will---u know things do point that way!

p.s: cough~thatwaterstarteridea?~cough

Hmm, what about a dolphin? I dont know. Keep thinking and it might come to you eventually.

Riolu is far two close to being a legendary for ash to cath it. For me, I would say ash is going to get a new Pokemon, (not riolu) perhaps Hippopotas?

Fire Pokemon Master said:
Riolu is far two close to being a legendary for ash to cath it. For me, I would say ash is going to get a new Pokemon, (not riolu) perhaps Hippopotas?

To close to being legendary? Tell me how? Just because Lucario was in a movie people think its legendary. But even that Lucario was owned by a trainer. Its not even a semi legend. Game Freak and PUSA said themselves in fan mail, Lucario is not a special pokemon. Its just your normal pokemon. ANd Hippopotas is not a new pokemon. Whereas Lucario is.. Ash already has had a ground type anyways. And tell me if Ash wasnt to get a Riolu why would it mention ihs aura ability in the anime. Your logic fails.

Lucario being owned by a trainer isn't an excuse...Moltres and Zapdos got caught by a a guy in the second movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back