Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so... She'll have 2 water Pokemon then ... I think that's why the creators traded Buitzel for Aipom ...

OFFTOPIC: *Post on Dawns two last Pokemon*, for that ...

hmm....good point! but why wingull all of a sudden? It does nt have a 4th gen evo to make it appealing at this point. really Silver, why wud you suggest a wingull?

because they are starters---they r just special in that way! but u might have guessed right in the way that her final pokemon does nt necessarily have to be sinnoh pokemon.

Ya wingull is a bit random, although a good idea i think. I wish ash would have gotten a wingull last season! Pelipper would have done alot for his team I think but o well. Dawn may get a Chikorita or something Johto.

well, it is not necessary that every starter is to be involved! i just think that the writers feel a special attraction towards the starters because---umm---well, because they r STARTTERS! but that does nt mean every starter is to focused on once in a while. its just that IMO if u chose a random pokemon than chose a starter because they have higher priority.

Well whatever...they said something about it on the official site but back to Ash....GLIGAR!!!

well, i dunno. giving ash a gligar means doing the aipom thin all over again. both aipom and gligar are johto pokemon and both have 4th gen evolutionary line. so slim chance there!!

shakir99 said:
well, i dunno. giving ash a gligar means doing the aipom thin all over again. both aipom and gligar are johto pokemon and both have 4th gen evolutionary line. so slim chance there!!

Well it may happen, but yeah slim chance.

im a guessing...what is like ash: annoying and chasing a dream he cant catch...well there is pikachu, but he has it...
spoink! an annoying jumping pig is always annoying! it jumps to catch it's dreams, its perfect

Nice describing of Ash's dream :p But I don't think there will be a Spoink AT ALL after the various appearnces of that loser Spoink from last season.

I like Pokeymanz said:
It'll be a Pokémon that hasn't been discovered yet. Obviously.

Right, and when has that ever happened? Let me think, oh! Never -_-. Seriously that has a very low chance of happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back