Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 options:

1st - Maybe after this Shinohh League he'll go in another region, or some Shinnoh Frontier and get all of his Old Pokemon that he left ...

2nd - He goes on a quest to find all of his Pokemon and geather them all togeather (Pidgeot, Primape, Butterfree, Squirtle, Charizard ... , ... , ... , ... )

People: My parents aare bringing me to Florida for two weeks in the beggining or Febuary 08. Yes I wont be able to talk much but at least I'll be able to watch the show more. So when that time comes I need someone who watches it on Cartoon Network to tell me when it's playing.

Silver said:
People: My parents aare bringing me to Florida for two weeks in the beggining or Febuary 08. Yes I wont be able to talk much but at least I'll be able to watch the show more. So when that time comes I need someone who watches it on Cartoon Network to tell me when it's playing.

Aww your going? Well I would if I could but since I live in Japan I dont know since they dont show Pokemon on cartoon network here.

I'm trying to convince my parents to let me bring my crap laptop because you can get internet connection but it's still a peice of crap. But my Grandparents might get me a laptop or if my Grandpa gets a new laptop he'll gie me his old one which is really good.

hope you get to watch either way!!
by shigy he might have refer to some japanese name for one of the pokemon??

shakir99 said:
hope you get to watch either way!!
by shigy he might have refer to some japanese name for one of the pokemon??

Trust me there is no japanese pokemon called Shigy lol. Anyways there is another new episode title. Its called Gliscor and Gligar! Getting through the maze of wind!

no pics, not yet! ... and another title is up as well!
"Pachirisu in hippodown's mouth?"
u dont reckon ash will catch a hippodown though, do you?

Oh ya he'll defenitly catch Hippowdon. [/sarcasm] He doesn't have a chance of getting it. I hope he gets Gligar though...if he doesn't get it Brock probly will...

The Gligar episode is just another filler. Its been confirmed. And no there arent any pics up yet because the title was released for an upcoming episode in January -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back