Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya but what if he runs into that guy or his daughter or whatever in sinnoh! Wouldnt that be awsome. I dont see why the people who make the episodes dont do that it would make a great episode!

Bonsly said:
Im 99.99% sure he wont. Ash gave Primeape away. So its not going back to him.

ash did not give primape away! he promised that he would return someday to take him back!check serebii if you dont believe me!

Primape was kinda out of control but he found a palce where it was calm and it loved it there so he left it.

Well it gained respect or Ash after he helped him win a fighting contest so Ash gave it to some random trainer so that was there so it could become stronger.

Primeape wont come back. Ash also promised Pidgeot that he would return for him one day but has he? No.

I don't get how he can return for something that could be in a region thats on the other side of the world -_-

Well maybe when he goes back to Pallet Town for a visit he could go back and get Pidgeot. But I seriously doubt it.

yes, and since they r introducing new ideas now, we might as well see his old pokes returning. remember the SPURT ! that shows that the writers have nt forgotten about his old pokes!

They're just not botherd enough to take one of the HUNDREADS of filler episodes and bring back one of the old Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back