Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bronzor sucks Gligar would be awsome and you can't say it you be funny because if he does I'm gonna be rubbing it in until the end of D&P and he left it to rot in the lab.

Silver said:
Bronzor sucks Gligar would be awsome and you can't say it you be funny because if he does I'm gonna be rubbing it in until the end of D&P and he left it to rot in the lab.

I know you would lol. Anyways I looked on pokemon.com just a second ago and it said that they were finishing up on the final episodes of season 10. So I wonder how far ahead the japanese episode are?

yeah...we have walked a loooong way, have nt we?
great going Ash! Cheers! and stop cursing him guys, at least he has made us watch 10 whole seasons of Pokemon. Thats something! what if he kept winning every major league, you would have get bored and stop watching, wudnt you?

shakir99 said:
yeah...we have walked a loooong way, have nt we?
great going Ash! Cheers! and stop cursing him guys, at least he has made us watch 10 whole seasons of Pokemon. Thats something! what if he kept winning every major league, you would have get bored and stop watching, wudnt you?

LOL at made us watch 10 seasons of Pokemon. You say this to a respected person in Pokebeach and they will start cursing Ash.

If he can go through like three regions and the best he can do is top eight...thats bad...if he can go through four regions and the best he can do is the top eight thats sad...

well, keep your fingers crossed...may be he will do better this time! but honestly, i dont care if he wins a league or not as long as he is in a good position!

shakir99 said:
well, keep your fingers crossed...may be he will do better this time! but honestly, i dont care if he wins a league or not as long as he is in a good position!

I agree. Since last time he came in second place I hope he wins it this time.

Silver said:
If he can go through like three regions and the best he can do is top eight...thats bad...if he can go through four regions and the best he can do is the top eight thats sad...

Actually top 8 isnt that bad! I mean think of all the people he beat out that didnt even get that far! I would like to see him win this time! I would like it more to see him battle richie! Win or lose!

I know but wouldnt that be awsome! I always liked Richie better then ash i dont know why (im not dissing ash here). Just thought it would be awsome if they brought him back and we saw all of the pokemon he caught.

if u ask me, i would say all his old pokemon should return....primape, pidgeot, lapras, butterfree...
lapras and butterfree are with their families now...so we may as well give up hope for them.
But primape and pidgeot SHOULD return!! I thought Primape was like charizard, training under some other trainer; only charizard returns occasionaly but primape never returned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back