Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what his last pokemon is....A good possibility is Hippo. But it may never show up again after that episode. I so want him to get Luxray. So cool.

hey, maybe aipom will have a major attitude change once it evolves into an ambipom and will get over contests and come back to ash!! OOH!! we all know that wont happen....

Maybe he'll get a gallade, doubt it but that would be awsome!! Anybody else getting really bored of debating about what pokemon a complete dope is going to screw up by catching?

LOL!!!
imagine we all fighting here over gible, riolu, gallade, gliscor and what not!!!....and all he does is catch a chingling!!

Gallade is moe likly than Riolu because if he gets gallade he won't have two weaknesses to psychic.

Silver said:
Gallade is moe likly than Riolu because if he gets gallade he won't have two weaknesses to psychic.

Yes a three evo pokemon is so more likely -_-. Okay first off, with Lucario is Fighting/Steel. And his steel type cancels out Psychic attacks. And plus with him being able to learn moves like Dark Pulse and Shadow Ball there is no worry for his Psychic weakness. If Chimchar evolves. And plus Ash would have to catch Kirlia before he could get Gallade and even then he would have to get a stone to evolve it. So Lucario is more likely. Also, Gliscor wont happen. I bet you 100% it wont. For one its part flying. And Ash has never had two flying types on his team before. Except for Charaizard and Pidgeot but even then Pidgeot wasnt around for much longer after that. And that wont give him any new type at all. Since he has already had both flying and ground types before. So thats even more doubt for Gliscor. And Hippopotas returning has as much asa chance as Ash catching Arceus. And Ash wont get Mothom. Its just another electric and fire weakness so no. And Ash doesnt need three types weak to electric type pokemon.

Bonsly said:
Silver said:

Yes a three evo pokemon is so more likely -_-. Okay first off, with Lucario is Fighting/Steel. And his steel type cancels out Psychic attacks. And plus with him being able to learn moves like Dark Pulse and Shadow Ball there is no worry for his Psychic weakness. If Chimchar evolves. And plus Ash would have to catch Kirlia before he could get Gallade and even then he would have to get a stone to evolve it. So Lucario is more likely. Also, Gliscor wont happen. I bet you 100% it wont. For one its part flying. And Ash has never had two flying types on his team before. Except for Charaizard and Pidgeot but even then Pidgeot wasnt around for much longer after that. And that wont give him any new type at all. Since he has already had both flying and ground types before. So thats even more doubt for Gliscor. And Hippopotas returning has as much asa chance as Ash catching Arceus. And Ash wont get Mothom. Its just another electric and fire weakness so no. And Ash doesnt need three types weak to electric type pokemon.

Jeez bonsly you really have this all figured out dont you. I think riolu is going to happen, im 99.9% sure lucario wont happen. I really WANT mothim to happen! Gallade would be awsome but im not sure he would have time for a 3 stage evo right now. And so what about the stone. They evolved poliwhirl with a kings rock, we have seen executte evolve with stones and he almost evolved pikachu with a thunder stone. And for my mothim defense. When did ash ever care about types!

well, seeing aipom evolving this soon, I am sad ash let it go.... do u guys think Buizel was a good trade for an Ambipom?

Something that is only going to be a Buizel for something that's going to evolve into into an Ambbipom...that sounds real fair [/sacasm]

Moneyking63 said:
Bonsly said:
Silver said:

Jeez bonsly you really have this all figured out dont you. I think riolu is going to happen, im 99.9% sure lucario wont happen. I really WANT mothim to happen! Gallade would be awsome but im not sure he would have time for a 3 stage evo right now. And so what about the stone. They evolved poliwhirl with a kings rock, we have seen executte evolve with stones and he almost evolved pikachu with a thunder stone. And for my mothim defense. When did ash ever care about types!

Okay first off, Ash has cared about types before. Otherwise by now he would have three grass types on his team. Mothim just isnt likely and if he does cath it then it will probally turn out to be the nexnt Heracross or Butterfree. And he really has nothing to counter his electric weakness. And also, Ash has never had a pokemon evolved with a stone. And like I said he would have to catch Kirlia or Ralts first and I cant see Ash with either of those. Im 99.9% sure Lucario will happen. But I know one thing. If he does get Riolu it will be a long time before it evolves. Since it evolves through happiness. But Ash still has two Soothe Bells for that :). And about the trade, in the games a traded pokemon gains experience faster. And this is what the 4th or 5th episode since the trade now? And Aipom is already evolving?! But, if it is going by the games this time then can we expect Buizel to evolve soon?

You can't be that sure that it's going to be Riolu. It could be anything. It doesn't HAVE to be Riolu because you thik it will be.

Silver said:
You can't be that sure that it's going to be Riolu. It could be anything. It doesn't HAVE to be Riolu because you thik it will be.

:) I know. I just want it to be. But like you said it doesnt have to be him. Im just speculating though. But dont worry if its not Riolu I wont be that upset. Whatever Ash gets though im sure it will be a cool pokemon. Does anyone else besides me think that Ash could have a few reserves this season? I think there might be because for one, Sinnoh is the biggest region we have ever had and its going to be longer than Johto.

After James and Chimecho I don''t think Chingling will be around and does nobody think he will get a Gligar and evolve it eventually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back