Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen the pics for the Aipom evo episode yet? Ambipom looks so cool :). Anyways yeah we want to know what Shigy is.

Silver said:
:/ Ambipom didn't get her in :/ I knew that would happen.

whats happening with her? i never saw any central character to suck so hugely!!
jesse got a ribbon!!! what a waste of ribbons!!

Bonsly said:
shakir99 said:
turtwig learned energy-ball! cool!! hope it evolves soon!

No he didnt. Ash is trying to teach it to him. He still hasnt learned it.

well turtwig made the ball come out-thats something! it just needs a bit more power and concentration, thats all!
besides u dont reckon ash will give up on energy-ball, once turtwig shows the potentials to produce one, do u?
so, we might as well say turtwig learned that attack!

shakir99 said:
Bonsly said:
shakir99 said:
turtwig learned energy-ball! cool!! hope it evolves soon!

No he didnt. Ash is trying to teach it to him. He still hasnt learned it.

well turtwig made the ball come out-thats something! it just needs a bit more power and concentration, thats all!
besides u dont reckon ash will give up on energy-ball, once turtwig shows the potentials to produce one, do u?
so, we might as well say turtwig learned that attack!

No we cant. Its kinda like when Ash tried to teach Treecko Bullet Seed. Turtwig still hasnt been able to use it yet. He is still in training.

Does it honestly matter if he knows the attack or not? He's gonna learn it and if he doesn't Ash is a really bad trainer and Turtwig is a really bad Pokémon.

Bonsly said:
shakir99 said:
hope you get to watch either way!!
by shigy he might have refer to some japanese name for one of the pokemon??

Trust me there is no japanese pokemon called Shigy lol. Anyways there is another new episode title. Its called Gliscor and Gligar! Getting through the maze of wind!

Oh, don't bother ... -_- ... I've mistaken ... I wrote the German name for Squirtle -_- ...

MquaZa said:
Bonsly said:
shakir99 said:
hope you get to watch either way!!
by shigy he might have refer to some japanese name for one of the pokemon??

Trust me there is no japanese pokemon called Shigy lol. Anyways there is another new episode title. Its called Gliscor and Gligar! Getting through the maze of wind!

Oh, don't bother ... -_- ... I've mistaken ... I wrote the German name for Squirtle -_- ...

Lol that does explain things.

It's SCHIGGY, em. we went quite off topic there ...

ON-TOPPIC: If Ash get's Gligar it'll probably evolve like Snorunt was ... I'd like to see that :)

gliscor looks scary!!! :&
ash has a knack for catching simple lookin pokemon. gliscor's artwork is too complex to allow! besides the episode is coming even before the 3rd badge, so no chance of gliscor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back