Ash's final pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, thats right though. neway, bonsly can u tell what reiji and paul were talking about over the phone in the latest episode? another thing in the gym battle episode the battle between buizel and lucario was a tie, was nt it?

shakir99 said:
yeah, thats right though. neway, bonsly can u tell what reiji and paul were talking about over the phone in the latest episode? another thing in the gym battle episode the battle between buizel and lucario was a tie, was nt it?

1. Im not entirely sure but Reiji mentioned something about Ash and Paul said something aobut his Electabuzz. Im not really sure though.

2. Yes it was a tie.

in the games if its a tie do u get the badge? i dont remember making a tie ever, so i dont know? did maylene got all impressed with ash's techniques and just gave the badge away?

Thats a good question, I wonder if it does do that in the games? But yes I think Riolu suits ash way more then Paul. But I think if he gets one it will be later, like 5th/6th gym, after gligar is gone.

shakir99 said:
in the games if its a tie do u get the badge? i dont remember making a tie ever, so i dont know? did maylene got all impressed with ash's techniques and just gave the badge away?
If you do get a tie (which is highly unlikely) in the games then you just lose. Its happened to me before with other gym leaders. But a tie in the games only happens like with explosion or some other move that hurts both pokemon. And in the anime, its up to the gym leader to decide whether or not the challenger has done good enough to earn the badge in a tie. But I guess Ash did do enough.
Moneyking63 said:
Thats a good question, I wonder if it does do that in the games? But yes I think Riolu suits ash way more then Paul. But I think if he gets one it will be later, like 5th/6th gym, after gligar is gone.

Yeah I agree. If he gets one I think it will be from Riley on Iron Island. We know for sure that Riley will show up though. Because the other characters like that in the games have.

so they tried really hard to revive lucario's esteem after it lost badly o magmar. i mean defeating daw was not enough...they had to go and make the battle vs ash a tie....

No you got it all wrong lol. It was Maylene's self esteem that was lost. Not Lucario's. Lucario was mad at Maylene because he just considered the lost to Paul nothing big but Maylene was the one who lost her self esteem. If Ash would have beaten her badly then she would have probably lost it again.

who asked to beat her badly...at least beat her fair and square....dont draw for heaven's sake. reminds me of kanto league when the leaders used to give away badges just for doing some "hero" work....

it's possible ash releases a pokemon or trades it to get riolu. lol whenever i see a pokemon in the anime I am desperate to use it in stories. (in this case rioul)

yeah, i did...and yeah, its awesome. loads of pokemon action to catch up with. we get to see floatzel for the first time. also an appearance form mighty tyrinator. Staraptor, carrying ash and that ranger boy, looked really poerful. and riolu using aura sphere topped it all...

Hey did you guys see the title for the upcoming episode? Because it is supposed to have former hoenn gym leader walace in it.

Well silver you may get your wish after all. Look at this:

1206010620224c986.jpg
This came from a picture I took after it showed the new preview for the 11th movie on TV. Oh and Ash didnt get the Riolu in the Riolu episodes because the Riolu was owned by an old man. And Riolu was kidnapped. But Ash did use his arua ability throughout the whole episode. But now we know that Ash's Gligar will evolve soon and that Brock or Dawn will get a Swinub. Also, if you cant see Staravia, thats because its behind Brocks Croagunk.

omg! sweet! a gliscor would pwn! But paul has one, kind of a bummer. Swinub? I'm hopind Brock because their eyes match.

Oliv17 said:
omg! sweet! a gliscor would pwn! But paul has one, kind of a bummer. Swinub? I'm hopind Brock because their eyes match.

I dont know. I'm kidna thinking that Paul will release his Gliscor after Ash's Glgiar beats it in a battle. And then Ash's Gligar will soon evolve if not that episode. Remember the anime tends to not follow the evolution rules of pokemon like in the games sometimes. So Gligar could evolve without a Sharp Fang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back