• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ask for pretty much everything. List isnt Updated.

Should i keep DP-GE Cards on my list after rotation?

• Total voters
RE: Javier8100s Trade Corner H: 50+ Lvl Xs/Primes/Legends W: AZELF LA Luxray GL X 1 Call

Javier8100 said:
sorry but i already have a giratina lvl x.

ace310j said:
CML for
Leafeon X
i can offer tons of cards for that luxray gl x

PokemonCardBuyer said:
Garchomp X
well its played so i value it a little less

Is that the only way you would trade me leafeon?

RE: Javier8100s Trade Corner H: 50+ Lvl Xs/Primes/Legends W: AZELF LA Luxray GL X 1 Call

ace310j said:
i can offer tons of cards for that luxray gl x

PokemonCardBuyer said:
Garchomp X
well its played so i value it a little less

Is that the only way you would trade me leafeon?
[/quote]
yea

Lavitz said:
Well what would you want for the 2?

im intrested in ur crobat prime and ninetails hgss

Will you do this:

Your:
Uxie LP
x2 Cyrus's Conspiracy

My:
Crobat Prime

Lavitz said:
Will you do this:

Your:
Uxie LP
x2 Cyrus's Conspiracy

My:
Crobat Prime
i just got rid of my uxies and forgot to delete em anything else

Name the nicest thing you can add.

Lavitz said:
Name the nicest thing you can add.

A PIKACHUZZ LOL

no but what do you need like something small

Have Pokemon Communication?

Lavitz said:
Have Pokemon Communication?

im using all my english ones but ive got a japanese one

im confused....

My

2xLuxray GL

Your

Garchomp X

if this is correct,send me pictures of it by mail.

PokemonCardBuyer said:
im confused....

My

2xLuxray GL

Your

Garchomp X

if this is correct,send me pictures of it by mail.
no thanks. im getting them from someone else

Ohhhh, how about Shiny Shinx. There we go.

Lavitz said:
Ohhhh, how about Shiny Shinx. There we go.

nah i dont need crobat prime that bad

THat's not even a lot more to ask. I just need the 2 Cyrus's, but I think Crobat Prime is worth more than it. Thanks though.

Lavitz said:
THat's not even a lot more to ask. I just need the 2 Cyrus's, but I think Crobat Prime is worth more than it. Thanks though.
my local card store values shinies 5-15. i dont know if theyre right as im kinda new to trading online but i know tons of people value them differantly

Well they all are different, if you want to throw in one of any of these shinies in the deal lmk:

Milotic
Relicanth
Vulpix
Drifloon
Yanma
Shinx
Lotad

bump number 1

2nd bump of week

RE: Javier8100s Trade Corner H: 50+ Lvl Xs/Primes/Legends W: SP Stuff

Interested in your Charizard G RH and Charizard G LV.X (if it is SV pack version). I have 4x SP Radar, or CML

Back