• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ask for pretty much everything. List isnt Updated.

Should i keep DP-GE Cards on my list after rotation?

• Total voters
RE: Javier8100s Trade Corner H: 50+ Lvl Xs/Primes/Legends W: AZELF LA Luxray GL X 1 Call

1st bump of the week

RE: Javier8100s Trade Corner H: 50+ Lvl Xs/Primes/Legends W: AZELF LA Luxray GL X 1 Call

2nd bump

How many spiritombs do you have?

plz cml for EXS
Scyther
Electrode

CML for kingdra prime.(not luxray)

richkid50000 said:
CML for kingdra prime.(not luxray)
i like ur great ball mat and entei raikou top

id rather trade ERL as a set. could you throw anything in with kingdra for the mat?

richkid50000 said:
id rather trade ERL as a set. could you throw anything in with kingdra for the mat?
well what else do you need

my wants list is fairly updated so could you check that? its mostly staples though.

skipped

Steelix_Kid said:

didnt see anything. Read the new rule.

richkid50000 said:
my wants list is fairly updated so could you check that? its mostly staples though.
i have a torterra ul

Would you do a call energy for 2 spiritombs?

coach4312 said:
Would you do a call energy for 2 spiritombs?
no thank you. thanks for offering though

How about

My:

Suicine/raikou top
Call energy

You're:

2x spiritomb AR 1 RH

Counter or lmk

coach4312 said:
How about

My:

Suicine/raikou top
Call energy

You're:

2x spiritomb AR 1 RH

Counter or lmk
ill pass. i want to keep them for something big i need. like luxray x

i have azelf la rh i liked kindra prime

Islam soliman said:
i have azelf la rh i liked kindra prime
azelf la is no where near kingdra prime in price

1st bump of the week

how many expert belts/spiritomb (PA) do you have? I have a spare call energy/azelf (LA) for trade.

Back