• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ask for pretty much everything. List isnt Updated.

Should i keep DP-GE Cards on my list after rotation?

• Total voters
RE: Javier8100s Trade Corner H: XS PRIMES ETC W:LUXRAY X JUMPLUFF MATS SLEEVES

Sorry but when you say that you want 2 SABLEYE what card are you talking about. Sorry i'm a noob at trading.

Daisy said:
Sorry but when you say that you want 2 SABLEYE what card are you talking about. Sorry i'm a noob at trading.

i mean the stormfront one.the one that is in the deck gyarados

3rd bump of the week

RE: Javier8100s Trade Corner H: 50+ XS/PRIMES/LEGENDS W:LUXRAY X MATS SLEEVES

1ST BUMP OF TTHE WEEK

2nd bump of the week

UPDATE

3rd bump of week too

RE: Javier8100s Trade Corner H: 50+ Lvl Xs/Primes/Legends W: Spirtombs Luxray GL X 1 Call

wow no1 has commented in a while
1st bump of week

RE: Javier8100s Trade Corner H: 50+ Lvl Xs/Primes/Legends W: Spirtombs Luxray GL X 1 Call

Please CML for your...

Steelix Prime
Luxray GL
Torterra HGSS Unleashed

the crippler 18 said:
Please CML for your...

Steelix Prime
Luxray GL
Torterra HGSS Unleashed
sorry steelix and luxray are gone. and i saw raichu x

2nd bump of the week

RE: Javier8100s Trade Corner H: 50+ Lvl Xs/Primes/Legends W: AZELF LA Luxray GL X 1 Call

3rd bump of week

RE: Javier8100s Trade Corner H: 50+ Lvl Xs/Primes/Legends W: AZELF LA Luxray GL X 1 Call

I'm interested in Kingdra Prime. I have a few Primes and Lv. X's you don't seem to have (Tyranitar Prime, Lanturn Prime, Typhlosion Prime, Mesprit Lv. X and Giratina Lv. X all non promo). LMK what you'd want for it.

im intrested in t-tar prime. do u have any of my wants

I don't seem to have any of your specific wants other than the vague "Lv.X's/Primes I don't have." Would you do Kingdra Prime for T-tar Prime?

id pass unless u have any things unlisted

Please CML for Salamence X, Hippowdon X, Azelf X.

XanderPitz1010 said:
Please CML for Salamence X, Hippowdon X, Azelf X.
i didnt see anything sorry

My:
Garchomp C Lvl X
x2 Sableye

Your:
Dusknoir Lvl X

no thank you. is there anything else u want for ONE sableye

Not really. Thanks though.

Back