• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Atmo's list! Looking for Garchomp X and Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have lots of secret rares and legends! Looking for Garchomp X and HGSS! (Atmo's list)

MY:

-Meganium
-Pichu
-Smoochum

for your:
Roserade GLx2
basic dark energy from HGSS

RE: Have lots of secret rares and legends! Looking for Garchomp X and HGSS! (Atmo's list)

Dark Energy. I will dig one up! Otherwise thats a great deal! I'll PM you when I have the cards in hand!

Lord Atmo said:
Dark Energy. I will dig one up! Otherwise thats a great deal! I'll PM you when I have the cards in hand!

sweet, thanks!

edit: and actually, if you don't mind adding to our trade, I also have:

cleffa
RH exeggutor (i dont have the non RH!!)

and would really like your

Ludicolo PT

please let me know if this annoys you or if this is OK!!

That's even better! I'd love it!

what trainer/supporters do u have

It depends on which ones you need. My stack of them is over a foot high. Which ones are you looking for?

i have:
Arcanine holo
Gyarados holo
Slowking holo
Ledian

all from HGSS

do u have any DCE?

lmk

Sorry, man. I just checked my huge stack of TSS and found nothing :(

However, since those holos are all I need, I will reserve all future DCEs for you if I pull any

I apologize again for not having any. If you see anything else you might want, please make me an offer. If not, I understand. :)

Lord Atmo said:
I'll check my big-O-stack of TSS and PM you. would the old base set prints work as well? They should be legal again thanks to the reprint.

I REALLY need those holos

i have a edit on my post

and i do not mind if they are from the base set as long as still near mint condition
lmk

I'll have to check my tin full of old cards. I have a LOT of DCEs from back then...I can only hope they havent deteriorated...

Also I no longer need Ledian. Just pulled one today :D

Lord Atmo said:
I'll have to check my tin full of old cards. I have a LOT of DCEs from back then...I can only hope they havent deteriorated...

Also I no longer need Ledian. Just pulled one today :D

ok just PM me how many do u get DCE

lmk

You got it!

UPDATE!

I come and go, I know. But I figure why not kick off my HSU list now!

As usual, I don't have much to offer for now, but here's the 4 cards I CAN offer from HSU:

-Crobat
-Tyranitar
-Primeape
-Steelix Prime

Wants list is being posted as we speak

RE: Atmo's list! Looking for Garchomp X and Primes!

I have these UL wants:
Manaphy
Metagross
Sudowoodo
Xatu
Beedrill
Torkoal

I am interested in
RAYQUAZA EX (Dragon Frontiers)

-HS Unleashed-
-Tyranitar ( Is this the Prime?)
-Crobat ( Is this the Prime?)
-Steelix Prime

They're the normal rares. For future reference, I will ALWAYS designate my Prime haves as Primes. Also those 2 primes are on my wants list which helps to indicate this

But I can offer you the Steelix Prime and the Quaza EX. And if you want the non-primes of the other 2 cards, I got 'em

Hi Amoto! I have from your wants:
x1 Beedrill
x1 Floatzel
x1 Mismagius (HOLO)
x1 Lucario
x3 Torkoal (2 RH)
x1 Xatu
x1 Blastoise
x1 MT Raichu (PROMO)

I am interested in:
x1 Steelix PRIME
Both of your Arceus
Raquaza EX

Thanks!

My (all are UL)
Manaphyu
Beedrill
Torkoal

Your
RAYQUAZA EX (Dragon Frontiers)
-HS Unleashed-
-Steelix Prime

hello i hope to trade, please PM me if interested

BINX HAS
UL- holo xatu
UL- R fearow

BINX wants
UL- non holo R crobat
many english expedition, aquapolis, skyridge, jumbo, EX, shiny,shining, crystal cards

I'll be honest, I'd really prefer trading the prime for another prime. Any of the 3 I'm missing works

I have just about your entire UL want list. Do you have any of my wants unlisted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back