• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Atmo's list! Looking for Garchomp X and Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have lots of secret rares and a few Xs! Looking for Garchomp X and AR! (Atmo's list)

Would you do your Charizard Tin X for my Magy X? LMK, thanks!

RE: Have lots of secret rares and a few Xs! Looking for Garchomp X and AR! (Atmo's list)

Yes I accept! Thanks! PM sent! :D

UPDATE!

I have a new have!

-Rayquaza C Lv X (Tin promo, German)

Yes, I was one of those who somehow got a german X in my tin. I've since purchased one with an English Quaza (Hey one of the packs had an Electivire FB Lv X too! :D) and no longer have any need for this German card.

I'm sure the European traders on here could use this handy card in their leagues :)

Ok I guess THAT offer is out the window >_>

Anyway, IT'S UPDATE TIME!

New haves:

-HGSS Ampharos
-HGSS HO-OH LEGEND TOP HALF! Looking for the bottom half. Will trade the top for it!

Posting my other HGSS wants soon!

is the ampharos you have the prime one? i have ho-oh bottom.

CML for SW Blastoise and LA Foretress. If you have any Squirtle/Wartortle or Pineco to go with them, that would be greatly appreciated.

Richkid - It's the normal rare. Sorry.... I probably should've specified heh. But is there anything you need for that bottom card?

Grizzly - I want a great deal of your HGSS haves. It'd take me a while to list them so I'll have to get back to you

do you happen to have any more HGSS? or are getting more soon?

That's cool, Atmo. Take your time and let me know. I'm pretty sure they won't go anywhere. lol

Richkid, well I might be willing to part with cards I don't have doubles of if you're offering me that bottom. I'll be getting more HGSS packs sunday though

Grizzly. I'll compile a PM after I finish my deal with richkid...in case i need to add to the wants list. Give you more options, yes? :)

would you be willing to trade sealed packs for it? maybe 2-3 packs for it? i just want it gone.

I don't trade sealed packs. Sorry.

I buy them and am too tempted to open them. I'm afraid It's beyond my abilities to keep them sealed :p

I'd LOVE to take that card off your hands. Believe me. But I suppose it'd help if I had something you wanted....Uhhh...I have a few other Ampharos cards from the DP era too.

those for me arent big wants. LMK what you get in the packs. or if you may just happen to have a Luxray X.

You got it.

As for Lux X, usually electric type Xs come to me easily, but he hasn't.

I'm not fond of the card either, because his "uber epic" poke power is identical to a trainer card from base set. He's such an over-hyped card :p

UPDATES!

New haves:

-HGSS Lapras
-HGSS Azumarill (RH)
-HGSS LUGIA LEGEND (BOTTOM)

I'm still in need of that Ho oh bottom.

Also, I have started a new sealed pack policy. You may now offer me sealed packs for my rares, but please remember this will not work the other way as I can't keep any of my packs sealed very long, let alone trade them off.

cml for your hooh legend piece

Konter, I just added all my HGSS wants. Check that area for everything I want

BUMP

HGSS wants have indeed been added, folks!

RE: Have lots of secret rares and legends! Looking for Garchomp X and HGSS! (Atmo's list)

UPDATE!

Completing my 2 Legend cards, I also pulled some new haves to post:

-HGSS Ariados
-HGSS Sandslash

RE: Have lots of secret rares and legends! Looking for Garchomp X and HGSS! (Atmo's list)

CML for reprint Electabuzz

cml for ho oh top half

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268&page=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back