• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Atmo's list! Looking for Garchomp X and Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have lots of secret rares and a few Xs! Looking for Garchomp X and AR! (Atmo's list)

OK, great. The Quaza is not priority, so don't sweat it.

RE: Have lots of secret rares and a few Xs! Looking for Garchomp X and AR! (Atmo's list)

well how much do u value arceus?

I want your:
Mr.Mime MT (how many do you have?)

I will trade 1 for 1 arceus:
-Arceus (Electric)
-Arceus (Fighting)

-Salamence
-Raichu
-Rapidash (#28)
-Raticate
-Sceptile (#31)

hi there i have these and want meteor arceus X or the 3 gyarados G you have. i can do 3 for 3 for the gyara and maybe 4-5 for the X. LMK

Espeon, the quaza sadly has a small indent on it visible from both sides. He's mint otherwise but there's just that.

Geo, I don't really value the card much since I have 3 of them. But because it's an X, I would like to get a lot for it. Make an offer and I'll probably accept it.

Piplup, I'll see if the other member still wants the mime. Otherwise I'd gladly trade it for the Fighting Arceus.

Richkid, I'm drowning in these Gyarados G! I might even have more than 3. If I do, I'll give you all of the duplicates I have! Let me check and we'll go from there.

Ok Richkid, I just PMed you with news you'll like I'm sure.

Piplup, I'm afraid the other member stepped up and got my Mr. Mime

Shiny Weavile, I no longer need the electric Arceus and possibly Salamence, but I still want the other ones. thing is, I like trading my Xs for other Xs. So is there anything else you want off my list?

Juliacoolio, honestly I'm just after that Kabutops. So if we can work out a deal for that card, I'd appreciate it.

Nah its only really magmortar I need then.

Well..Magmortar can still be yours. What can you give me for it?

your:
fire arceus
grass arceus
meteor blast arceus x

my:
luxray ar
rapidash ar
sceptile ar
char g
zapdos sv
primeape sv
minun sw
dialga md

btw, do u still have lux gl?

I have a RH Tyranitar MT, two Primape PA, and I think I still have a Sandslash SV. I am interested in your Arceus cards and your Gardevoir PL. Let me know if we can work something out.

Hi, I happen to have these...
x1 Heatran (Arceus Set)
x1 Luxray (Arceus Set)
x1 Swalot (Arceus Set)
x1 Salamance (Arceus Set, RH)
x1 Raticate(Arceus Set)

Interested in...
x1 Secret Rare Electabuzz
x1 Floatzel GL
x1 Arceus Grass

its geo baby said:
your:
fire arceus
grass arceus
meteor blast arceus x

my:
luxray ar
rapidash ar
sceptile ar
char g
zapdos sv
primeape sv
minun sw
dialga md

Sounds good to me! I'll PM you to finalize!

its geo baby said:

I already told you. Read my earlier post for the answer

Snorlaxdude, I no longer need the Luxray thanks to the confirmed deal I just quoted. Also, I no longer have a Floatzel GL available for trade

Alex, I only need Tyranitar and Sandslash now. I can still offer you Gardy

RE: Have lots of secret rares and a few Xs! Looking for Garchomp X and AR! (Atmo's li

Lord Atmo said:
Sounds good to me! I'll PM you to finalize!

its geo baby said:
Alex, I only need Tyranitar and Sandslash now. I can still offer you Gardy

So that's a no on the Arceus?

i have garchomp lv. x and landmin lv. x if you are on pojo, i will gladly sell them to you

Emoto4444, please read my rules again

Alex, which Arceus do you need from me?

My Swalot AR, Sandlash SV, Primeape SV for your Scyther PT.

I may be getting Primeape SV from someone else, however I'm still in need of those other 2. Is there anything else you can offer in Primeape's place?

UPDATE!

Added:
-Lopunny AR
-Manectric AR (Rare)

to my haves!

How about MT Exeggutor? PM me if it's good!

PM sent. Trade confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back