• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Atmo's list! Looking for Garchomp X and Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have lots of secret rares and shinies! Looking for Dialga G Lv X (Atmo's list)

LA, been a while since I've seen you on the boards man...interested in these:

Yanmega (SV) (RH)
Magmortor (SV) (RH)
Blastoise (SW) (RH)
Electivire (DP) (RH)
Unown P (MD) x3 (3RH)
Rotom (MD) (RH)
Toxicroak (MT) (RH)

I'm also interested in the RH exchange again for these:

Regigigas FB (SV)
Drifblim FB (SV)
Electivire FB (SV)
Venusaur (SV)
Blastoise (PT)
Glaceon (MD) - which one?
Ho-Oh (SW)
Celebi (MT)

could you CML please for which cards you would take in trade for the list I'm interested in, thx

RE: Have lots of secret rares and shinies! Looking for Dialga G Lv X (Atmo's list)

Check me for Raichu Lv.X

Eevee, Yes I like that. I'll PM you with details!

Qnetyz, Thanks for the RH assistance! You've been a great help there. I will CYL PM you with some wants!

Misa, yes I will CYL for the Vulpix and PM you later

Jackolas, I'm afraid you'll have to join the competition for that X, my friend :p But I'll take a look

3 of the 4 PMs have been sent!

Jackolas, I'm getting to you ina second. due to the high demand for this Raichu Lv X, ideciding on which offer to accept won't be an easy one. Unless someone steps up and chooses to take me up on my Dialga G Lv X request ;)

Lord Atmo said:
3 of the 4 PMs have been sent!

Jackolas, I'm getting to you ina second. due to the high demand for this Raichu Lv X, ideciding on which offer to accept won't be an easy one. Unless someone steps up and chooses to take me up on my Dialga G Lv X request ;)

skipped....

I didnt PM you because I'm waiting to hear back from you about what you have for my X :p

Lord Atmo said:
I didnt PM you because I'm waiting to hear back from you about what you have for my X :p

It's listed in my post. It's about 4 rares and 1 uncommon that I have from your wants list.

ahh i see it. I'm waiting on the other offers from the others who are interested in the card

Rest assured your offer has been taken into consideration. I'll have to pick and choose from the list

My
honchkrow lv. x

your
raichu lv. x

I'll add that to the competition :p

But im not after older Xs much lately

Lord Atmo said:
I'll add that to the competition :p

But im not after older Xs much lately

oh, okay, well could you cml for it please :)

Yes I can...And I will. I'll PM you with the details afterwards

qnetykz said:
LA, been a while since I've seen you on the boards man...interested in these:

Yanmega (SV) (RH)
Magmortor (SV) (RH)
Blastoise (SW) (RH)
Electivire (DP) (RH)
Unown P (MD) x3 (3RH)
Rotom (MD) (RH)
Toxicroak (MT) (RH)

I'm also interested in the RH exchange again for these:

Regigigas FB (SV)
Drifblim FB (SV)
Electivire FB (SV)
Venusaur (SV)
Blastoise (PT)
Glaceon (MD) - which one?
Ho-Oh (SW)
Celebi (MT)

could you CML please for which cards you would take in trade for the list I'm interested in, thx

ok, from your PM here's my offer:

My:
Arcanine G (SV)
Empoleon FB (SV)
Mr. Mime (SV)
Milotic C (SV)
Lucario C (SV)
Crawdaunt G (SV)
Sableye G (SV)
Shedinja (SV)

Your:
Yanmega (SV) (RH)
Magmortor (SV) (RH)
Blastoise (SW) (RH)
Electivire (DP) (RH)
Unown P (MD) x3 (3RH)
Rotom (MD) (RH)
Butterfree FB (SV) (RH)

for the RH exchange...all of these will be fine:

Regigigas FB (SV)
Drifblim FB (SV)
Electivire FB (SV)
Venusaur (SV)
Blastoise (PT)
Glaceon (MD) - you're gonna have to tell me which one?
Ho-Oh (SW)
Celebi (MT)
Swampert (SV)
Staraptor FB (SV)

Oops right. The MD Glaceon is the holo. I only have holos in my RH exchange section after all :p

I like that deal. I will gather the cards and PM you when I have them all with me

UPDATE!

Just added Rayquaza C to my haves!

i will trade My
GE Latias
GE Latios
MT Tyranitar
MT Azelf RH
MT Exeggutor
SV Exploud
And a few more cards off of my list

Your

SECRET RARE ELECTABUZZ
SECRET RARE SCYTHER
RAICHU LV X

I'll think about it. I'm more interested in getting other Xs for these cards, not old rares for my collections.

UPDATE!

New haves:

-SV Dusknoir FB (RH)
-SV Yanmega

CML for RAYQUAZA EX (Dragon Frontiers), Toxicroak (RH) MT, and Rotom (RH) MD, please.

RE: Have lots of secret rares and a few Xs! Looking for Garchomp X and AR! (Atmo's list)

I have reawakened!

and with that, I have updated my list. Arceus wants have been posted as well as my Arceus haves. Once I srt out my collection, I'll add more of my haves. but that's what I have onhand at the moment. Also of note are my 2 Arceus Lv Xs I'm offering. All are from packs. don't ask me HOW I pulled 3 of it, but I did!

RE: Have lots of secret rares and a few Xs! Looking for Garchomp X and AR! (Atmo's list)

My:
Uxie (league promo) x2
Arceus Lightning

Your:
Rare Candy x2 OR Roseanne's Research x2 (or one of each)

If I can dig up 2 of my rare candies, then you have a deal!

I forgot to mention the league Uxies are acceptible as well as theyre basically the same card. This applies to claydol as well.

Let me go dig up my trainers (I needto reorganize them) and i'll PM you when I have the cards in-hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back