• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Atmo's list! Looking for Garchomp X and Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have lots of secret rares and shinies! Looking for Dialga G Lv X (Atmo's list)

HEy can you CMl for nidoqueen and shiny vulpix?

RE: Have lots of secret rares and shinies! Looking for Dialga G Lv X (Atmo's list)

sorry guys i didnt see the posts. been away for a while.

Anyway I added 2 new haves!

-Luxray GL
-Shiny Yanma

I have DG.X Check my wants please :)

hi, can you please cml for your nidoqueen RR, X3 dugtrio PT, salamence SF, X2 scizor SF, victrebel LA,

i have most of your RR wants, so lmk

Rappermi- PM sent

Jackolas- care to accept the offer I posted for that card? I'll also include Shiny Yanma if you'd like

HUGE overhaul!

Just added my SV wants and haves. Raichu Lv X is now up for grabs, and several new cards have been added to my RH exchange list!

I have a ton of your SV wants and am interested in your Raichu X and all your PL-on cards.

Perhaps we can work a deal out then. Shall I PM you?

Sure go ahead. Then we wont clutter up your thread.

I have these off of your wants, I need Lv.X's. Make an offer.

Absol G
Mr. Mime
Zapdos
Skarmory FB
Arcanine G
Honchkrow
Sandslash
MT Raichu
MT Azelf
MD Dialga
MD Bronzong
SW Roserade

I only have 1 Lv X for trade, my good sir. It's also pendin with someone else

looks pretty close to mint to me. spent a few minutes in a stack before i moved it to my binder. that mint enough for ya? :p

no but i mean if theres any wear on the card, you would probably have to look really close and squint to see it. assuming it has any wear at all. I cant find any

Lord Atmo said:
looks pretty close to mint to me. spent a few minutes in a stack before I moved it to my binder. that mint enough for ya? :p

no but I mean if theres any wear on the card, you would probably have to look really close and squint to see it. assuming it has any wear at all. I cant find any

Then how about:

My:
Dialga MD
Bronzong MD
Roserade SW
Skarmory FB
Raichu MT

Your:
Rachu Lv.X

Hey, CML for:

SHINY VULPIX (med want)

RAICHU LV X (huge want)

Luxray GL (low want)

Ok I have 3 offers for my Raichu Lv X. All 3 of you guys, I'll have to talk to each of you and see which deal is the best for me.

I'm mostly after SV cards, remember

And hey, if anyone wants to bring a Dialga G Lv X to the table, I'll give you the Raichu, a Charizard G Lv X (tin), AND Shiny Vulpix. In fact, I might alkso throw in 2 Secret rares from PT! (Scyther and electabuzz)

My
MT Azelf(has a spot where you can see the foil.I pulled it out of the pack like that)
for
Your
Ambipom MT

Lord Atmo said:
Ok I have 3 offers for my Raichu Lv X. All 3 of you guys, I'll have to talk to each of you and see which deal is the best for me.

I'm mostly after SV cards, remember

And hey, if anyone wants to bring a Dialga G Lv X to the table, I'll give you the Raichu, a Charizard G Lv X (tin), AND Shiny Vulpix. In fact, I might alkso throw in 2 Secret rares from PT! (Scyther and electabuzz)

3offers, eek.
could I just trade for the shiny vulpix please ? :)
CML xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back