• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Atmo's list! Looking for Garchomp X and Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have lots of secret rares and a few Xs! Looking for Garchomp X and AR! (Atmo's list)

Sounds perfect, I'll keep an eye on my PMbox

RE: Have lots of secret rares and a few Xs! Looking for Garchomp X and AR! (Atmo's list)

Alright. It may come late overnight though. I do my best organization work late at night. But you'll receive the PM no later than tomorrow I assure you. I'm desperate for that Uxie so I'm not about to become difficult :p

CML for trade

You know, I would...but it seems you're banned...?

Ok I found the rare candies and have them ready to go. I PMed you with the details

PLease CML for that Luxray GL. I still have that Kabutops from like a year ago.

your:
normal arceus
fire arceus
grass arceus
meteor blast arceus x
luxray gl

my:
luxray ar
porygon z g
rapidash ar
sceptile ar
char g
zapdos sv (WHICH ONE?)
primeape sv
medicham sv
honchcrow sv
minun sw
dialga md
maybe more lmk

My: Sandslash SV
Primeape SV

Your: Pachirisu GE holo?

Is your Pachirisu mint and scratchless? PLEASE LMK. I need him quickly!

CML for Regice(LA), Regirock(LA), Ditto(LA), and most importantly Mr. Mime(MT)

Ok I'm sorry. I traded that Luxray GL and forgot to remove it.

Juliacoolia, do you mean the Shining Kabutops from Neo 4? Desperation for that card compels me to urge you to CML again for anything else you might want.

Geo, I also don't have a Normal Arceus for trade. did you see it there by mistake? But everything else I can still trade. And the Zapdos I refer to is NOT the secret rare. I'm sure you'll want to modify the deal so I'm open for negotiations

Espeonrox, Sorry but Pachi isn't available anymore. I'm fixing my list as we speak (havent touched it for a while. sorry for the confusion :( )

Alakapimp. I'll CYL and PM you with everything on it that I'm interested in

Arceus {L}
Arceus {F}
Arceus {D}
Heatran
Salamence
Swalot

for Magmortar SV and Raichu X?

I live in the UK also btw

Uh...OK.

My: Sandslash SV
Primeape SV
Raichu MT

Your: Rayquaza ex d DF mint and scratchless?

Espeon, I'll have to check the EX card but if it's got any wear on it, it would be very mild scuff marks that you wouldnt be able to see unless you held it up to the light.

Weavile, I think that could work. Let me just check and see which Arceus someone else is sending me first and I'll get bck to you

Unless you have anything unlisted from my wants, I'm afraid it's out of the question. Please CML for that luxray gl again.

OK. Is it good then?

Juliacoolo said:
Unless you have anything unlisted from my wants, I'm afraid it's out of the question. Please CML for that luxray gl again.

Please reread my post. I already told you....I don't HAVE the Luxray GL anymore.

Espeon, I'm still digging through my collection for the quaza and will be able to tell you for sure by tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I'm in the middle of reorganizing my binder

Sorry, I just skipped down to where it said my name. Please CML for {G} Arceus then.

Can do! I'll PM you with the details. I have so many of that one...

so wat is the trade

Geo, the trade is entirely up to you. Taking into account that I can offer you

fire arceus
grass arceus
meteor blast arceus x

but not the 2 others, you'll have to decide if you want to drop some cards from your offer to balance things out. And if so, which cards.

You see, I'm not in the business of ripping people ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back