• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Atmo's list! Looking for Garchomp X and Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have lots of secret rares and shinies! Looking for Dialga G Lv X (Atmo's list)

CML for Palkia G please.

RE: Have lots of secret rares and shinies! Looking for Dialga G Lv X (Atmo's list)

Thats fine it didn't really need him please CML.

Ok I will check both your lists tomorrow and PM the both of you with all of my wants.

sorry for my slowness. It's been a wild busy week for me.

I'm highly interested in

Ninetales MT
nidoqueen MT
dusknoir SF x2
Palkia G PT
shiny vulpix x2 (but I'm not really after this card too much, if you want too much for it I'd be willing to just work out a deal for the other cards possibly)

I have

RH Dialga MD (this is the one with adamant orb correct?)
RH Bronzong MD

and just about every non-level X card on your list from RR.

please CML and let me know if we can work something out.

Frodus, I'll get back to you when I get home and can look over what I can still offer to you.

Islam Soliman, what do you want for the Mime 4?

I have these from your wants:

RR Snorlax #33
RR Rhyperior 4 (But it is Holo)

Interested in your D/P Shiftry. Do you have any Pikachu or Raichu?

I have a LOT of Pikachu cards. Several RH ones from SF too. Shiftry is also still available if you want it :)

I want a D/P Shiftry, and what else would you give me, for RR Snorlax #33
RR Rhyperior 4 (But it is Holo) ?

Well I'm in another trade for the Rhyperior 4 possibly. And Shuftry is a holo for a sub par non holo like Snorlax. So it seems pretty fair as it is.

But if you want, I can throw in an RH SF Pikachu or 2 as well...I sure don't need him....

Sure. My deck involves all of those. I only need one Pikachu.

Hey what about me!

Nabby

I checked your list and didnt see much of anything I wanted. Just the pop 8 Yanmega and the Pop 9 Regigigas

UPDATE!

RR Nidoqueen and both Gastrodon have been added to my haves!

CML for most of your rising rivals wants. Thanks

You got it! I will PM you with everything I have that you want and vise versa!

Lord Atmo said:
You got it! I will PM you with everything I have that you want and vise versa!

If you don't have many of my wants I will CYL and make you an offer. Just let me know what you need

I have a Kabutops ex that you might be interested in... Do you have any lvl X's for trading?

*EDIT - I actually traded said Kabutops at the prerelease. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back