• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Atmo's list! Looking for Garchomp X and Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Atmo's trade list

ohhh ok. In that case, the only thing you want that i have is the call energy

Zierant, you want my fossil raichu and my palkia plus which torkoal? RH or not? I like your offer by far and will accept it after I'm clear on what you want from me.

UPDATE!: I have new haves that I pulled today in a pack.

Mysterious Treasures Abomisnow is now up for trades.
And Base Set 2 non holo Mr. Mime is also available since I pulled a better one today.

UPDATE:

New haves posted!

Heatran (Legends Awakened. Non holo. Pulled it in a pack)
Jumpluff (Secret Wonders)
Deoxys-Defense (Holon Phantoms)

Sorry, I don't buy or sell. Not even to a fellow Wisconsinite, my friend :) (I live in Eau Claire)

I know so many people now that live in Wisconsin and that are members on PB. Well, thanks anyways...

Heh we need a tourny or something. Yeah sorry. I updated my rules though so everyone will know now

Ah nobody informed me. I'll stop by there sometime one of these days. Eau Claire is a ways away from GB though.

Anyway back on topic! Offers! Send offers! Anyone!

my:
Kabutops EX Legend Maker Holo

your:
Heatran Legends Awakened

UPDATE:

Reverse Holo Bebe's Search is now up for grabs. Why this card is so high in demand is beyond me, but hey I'll gladly trade it!

My
Togetic (GE)
Scizor (MD)
Misdreavous (EX: TRR)

Your
Bebe's Search RH (only if it's mint, no scratches)

LMK, thanks.

Androman

That's a LOT of offering. wow. I HAVE to accept. the card should be fine as it went to the sleeve and toploader shortly after being pulled. I eyed it closely. Not a scratch on it! I will PM you with to finalize the trade!

Could I replace Scizor MD with something else of my list? (CML for something else)

Thanks, LMK.

Androman

BUMP!

No I do have a post.

First Edition Neo Genesis Magby is up for grabs now. I was mad when I pulled that card too. Plenty of awesome rares in NG and I had to get the wimpy baby pokemon....ugh. Someone please help me get rid of this card!

I am very eager to rid myself of my Lass and Item Finders. I pulled them both in 2 packs i bought years ago and hated them then (I wanted hard-hitting pokemon, not worthless trainer cards). I never use any of them in my deck and would love to have away with them.

UPDATE!!!

New Pokemon are available for offers:
Regigigas (Legends Awakened)
Dugtrio (Base Set)
Magneton (Base Set)
Raichu (Base Set. NOT MINT! Pretty scratched up.)

FIRST EDITION Neo Genesis trainers are also up for grabs as well:
Super Energy Retrieval
Mary
Energy Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back