Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Flygon v.2 and Gliscor v.2 added.

Using Delibird Christmas.

This One http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/Xous54/DelibirdChristmasAvatarXous1.png

Definitely using the Flygon one. Great artwork, keep the work up :D

Hey Xous, I am using your Scizor. Its awesome!

Hey Xous, I'm back after a long break. I haven't been here since sometime in 08.

I am astounded at all your work here but out of all of the awesome avatars you have here I will be using Walrien.

Kingdra King said:
I'll be using Chansey, Xous. Thanks!

No problem.

And to Gliscor, piplup234, Shadowwiidragon, palkia dialga clash, pokenerd, kashmaster, ShayminSky, and Digimon_Master: Okay.

And to Sweet Dawn Berlitz: Thanks.

And to EspeonROX: I'm in the same boat as you with Flygon - I'm not a fan of it. I'll more than likely do a v.3 in the future.

im using arceus normal form for my trade thread

Zac said:
im using arceus normal form for my trade thread

Arceus Normal form... What? The avatar or the full body art?
---

Added Kyogre v.3, Manaphy v.2, Crobat, and Tyranitar v.2 to the first post.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Crobat, T-Tar v.2, Manaphy v.2, Kyogre v.3 added.

Using Kyogre. Also, could you please make an updated version of Feraligatr? It's my teams mascot, and the older one is just...old :S

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Crobat, T-Tar v.2, Manaphy v.2, Kyogre v.3 added.

Nice ;) Could I use the most recent versions of Kyogre and Groudon for fake cards please?

Brawler said:
Using Kyogre. Also, could you please make an updated version of Feraligatr? It's my teams mascot, and the older one is just...old :S

Feraligatr will most likely be getting a v.2, but it'll probably be far down the road.

And to Flame Claw: Sure, that'd be fine.

All of the avatars are really nice. Good job, as always, Xous.

Wow, the first post finally reached its maximum character limit. Because of this, artwork from Machoke and after has been cut off. I'm finally going to have to move to part 2! xD I'll be fixing the situation right now, and all should be well in a few minutes. Expect details afterwards.

Yeah, part two sounds good. Whenever I try to go on the first post, my computer lags like crazy just trying to get the images up.

All four are simply amazing. Crobat and T-Tar shined out to me, however. Kyogre and Manaphy are also good. Heh, talk about a lot of art at once! Good job!

Yeah, hopefully this will stop the lagging for people. xD

All avatars and art from before these last four have been moved to this post on the second page.
(Of course, with some people having varying posts per page, it may still be page one for you.)

I'll be adding all new avatars and art to the first post only, so you'll only need to look there for the new art.

Awsome work on the Crobat. I'm gonna use it

I like the new ones, except, Tyranitar... He just looks... Not Tyranitar, lol. But besides that it's all Avesome. =3 (Avatar + Awesome = Avesome. ;p)

You're bipolar for this week. :p

Crobat and Manaphy PWN. They're simple, (but good), and the poses rock.

T-Tar isn't your best work.
You went shading happy with Kyogre.

OMG you made a new Manaphy one thank you! I like Manaphy, but wasn't a fan of the older Manaphy AV... I'll be using this one. :)

Xous, these are fantastic !!

Omnigross said you were good, but these are incredible !

Well done, keep it up.

EDIT: I'm using the Salamence one!

I'm using some of your fullbody artworks for RPS Cards :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back