Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Typhlosion added.

Hello! You are mad skilled! I'm going to use this one: http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv251/ThatMan54/SalamenceAvatarXous1S.png Thanks!

Typhlosion is awesome. It'd be cool if you made the shiny form as well.

I'm going to use the Santa Pikachu avatar from this link http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/Xous/PikachuChristmasAvatarXous1.png. Thanks!

Juliacoolo said:
Xous, It seems my avatar is illegal now, but I have used it for almost a year. Does this mean I have to get rid of my beloved lucario?

Why would it be illegal? I'm confused. Could you explain it a little better?

And to Typhlosion, Jonyboy, Brawler, and Shadowwiidragon: Okay.

And to Sweet Dawn Berlitz: I was planning on making its shining version as well, but I decided against it. I'll be sure to make it some time in the future, though.

And to Mudkip: xP I'll make you a Staff version tonight and I'll get it to you tomorrow.

using Suicune On Midwest Pokemon fourms.

palkia dialga clash said:
using Suicune On Midwest Pokemon fourms.

Okay.
---

Added Shaymin Sky Forme v.2 (shining and normal) to the first post.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Shaymin Sky Forme v.2 added.

I thought Skymin was supposed to be a happier Pokemon? It looks rather sad. Good job on it though.

"1.) In order to use an avatar from this thread, you simply need to make a post saying that you’re using an avatar, not make a post asking if you can use one. I realize it’s polite to ask if you can use an avatar, but it saves you time by just saying you’re using one, so you don’t have to wait for my response. If you find an avatar on my Photobucket account that isn't on the list of avatars below, then it is not to be used! The reason I don't post them here is because they're either for Staff or for special purposes."

It's not on the list anymore, so I thought that it meant that my avatar is for special purposes or something.

Juliacoolo said:
"1.) In order to use an avatar from this thread, you simply need to make a post saying that you’re using an avatar, not make a post asking if you can use one. I realize it’s polite to ask if you can use an avatar, but it saves you time by just saying you’re using one, so you don’t have to wait for my response. If you find an avatar on my Photobucket account that isn't on the list of avatars below, then it is not to be used! The reason I don't post them here is because they're either for Staff or for special purposes."

It's not on the list anymore, so I thought that it meant that my avatar is for special purposes or something.

If you read the first 2 sentenes on the first post, and follow the link. You should see it on that list. xP

Juliacoolo said:

Yeah... Like Mudkip said, just read the giant bold text at the very top of the first post. I thought it was obvious that the rule also applied to the list linked to at the top of the post. xP (Especially since it says "More Here!" right next to the words "Usable Avatars List", which links to the other list.)

Anyways, that sentence has been edited so that it's more crystal clear now.

And to Gliscor: It's supposed to look as if it's tough, almost a swaggering pose. I'm not sure how that could look sad. xP

Xous said:
And to Gliscor: It's supposed to look as if it's tough, almost a swaggering pose. I'm not sure how that could look sad. xP

Now that I take a closer look, she does sort of look tough. At glance, it seemed as if it looked sad.

I'll be using Shaymin-S for a while.

These last few are really well done.

Togepi is super cute.
Skarmory looks ferocious.
Typhlosion just blows me away. It's AMAZING.
Skymin is PWN. I like the pose.

The new banner is awesome! Nice work!

I will be using the Santa Pikachu as my Avatar. Thanks and keep up the good work!!!

Juliacoolo said:
I'll be using Shaymin-S for a while.

Okay.

And to EspeonROX: Thanks.

And to Ray Vin and Juliacoolo (again): Okay.
---

I should have new art to add to the first post soon, hopefully. I'd been working on a big piece yesterday and the day before that, so I wasn't able to get much done other than sketches. The big piece, for those who want to see it, is here:

Betrayal of Arceus

Wow. This is the best trend of avatars on Pokebeach. Keep it up!

I'm going with the darkrai avatar.

Keep up the awesome work as always, Xous! Your work always seems to go beyond expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back