Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Charizard v.2 added.

palkia dialga clash said:
I'm using Charizard avatar.V2.Really good.Thanks!

Okay.

And to piplup234: Okay.

And to Gliscor and Crystal Hikara: Thanks.

And to Mudkip: xD I knew you'd want to use it. I'll make you a staff version as soon as possible.

When I get home (from going out w/Friends)
I'd like to make you a header for your art & stuff.
I'm going to choose three to four peices of art to use for it....it'll be a surprise what I'll be useing (& no, no Eeveelutions this time around).

Hey Xous I am using your Charizard. Its awesome! 5/1

I will be using your Chickorita/Todidile/Cydaquil avatar. Thanks!!

I'll be using charizard for a while.

ShayminSky said:
Hey Xous I am using your Charizard. Its awesome! 5/1

Okay, and thanks.

And to Ray Vin, 7Deadly$ins, and Juliacoolo: Okay. :3
---

I should be working on a lot of artwork tonight, so hopefully I'll have new Pokémon ready for tomorrow.

Like I said....here it is:

Just click on it to get the link if you want to use it.
I used a stock image of the 8-Mile Beach which is at Kaiama, which is 2hr drive from my place (or a 3hr train trip from Central Station-Sydney N.S.W)).

I am going to be using the Gliscor V2 for a banner if you don't mind.

lilsparks101 said:
I am going to be using the Gliscor V2 for a banner if you don't mind.

Sure, that's fine. :3

And to Brawler: Okay.

And to Light Venusaur: Thanks for making that! :D I've had some people say the avatar/art posts slow down their computers, though, so to keep the amount of images to a minimum, I can't add that to the posts. :( But I've saved it onto my computer and I'll cherish it. :3
---

I wasn't able to get any avatars/art-related artwork completed last night, but I did work on a few sketches. I'm not sure if I'll have time to work on artwork tonight, but I'll keep trying to get something done.

If you have the time, could you try making a Psyduck AV sometime? And make him look beast. :D Thanks. :)

Oh, wow. Charizard is probably one of the greatest sketches you've done to date. I can see your Typhlosion and Charizard having a huge battle. That's just...epic. Fantastic! :D

qwertyuiop98091 said:
hey. I'm gunna use ur Typhlosion. Thanx! :D

Okay. You mean the avatar, right?

And to Meaty: I'm not sure when I'll be getting around to Psyduck.

And to piplup234: Okay.

And to EspeonROX: Thanks.
---

Added Pidgeot to the first post. If you've noticed I haven't done too many (any?) Sinnoh Pokémon recently, it's because the folder on my computer that holds all the pose references for each Sinnoh Pokémon freezes when I open it. (Though, my Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn folders are oddly not freezing, despite having been treated the same way as my Sinnoh folder...) Until I can find a way to fix this (or quickly and easily work around it), updates with Sinnoh Pokémon may be a little rare. I was able to get a sketch for Pachirisu done, however, so that will probably be the next Sinnoh Pokémon done.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Pidgeot added.

Wow. You just keep these good sketches coming, don't you? Pidgeot PWNs, 5/5. No weird face, no weird pose, nothing's weird about this awesome-looking bird.

EspeonROX said:
Wow. You just keep these good sketches coming, don't you? Pidgeot PWNs, 5/5. No weird face, no weird pose, nothing's weird about this awesome-looking bird.

Thanks.

And to Ian. : Okay.

Xous, may I recommend you post some of your other art up here too? I'm sure most people here would appreciate seeing things like Betrayal of Arceus and your Ganondorf. The art currently on offer in this thread is great, but you have some gems hiding away on Deviant Art that really are in a league of their own, and it would be a shame not to show them here in all their glory. :(

Also, that's one slick avatar you have there. A part of a new piece you are working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back