Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Arceus LEGEND art added.

piplup234 said:
Awsome artwork on arceus! Would love to see the translation for the card

Yeah... I'm not sure what the card says, either. xP Not sure if he's going to give a translation. If the artist I'm talking to decides to make my version of the card, it'll be in English (though it'll have different attacks).

And to The Legend: I'm assuming you mean the avatar, so okay.

^I can make it into a Lv.X if you want me to.
Also can I use FB art of Grass Plate....it's for a contest (I made the banner already, just forgot to ask).

Light Venusaur said:
^I can make it into a Lv.X if you want me to.
Also can I use FB art of Grass Plate...it's for a contest (I made the banner already, just forgot to ask).

Well, I've got the LEGEND blank all ready to go if the artist accepts, so I don't really need it as a Lv.X. Thanks for offering, though. :3

Sure, you can use Grass Plate's full body art.

And to richkid50000: Okay.

I'll have a "crack" at doing a Legend if you want me to...& thanx for letting me use the FBA of Grass-ceus.

Using Zapdos Avy,thanks!

ah, sorry about not mentioning anything from before Xous ^ ^' but I'll be using the Ivysaur avatar

Good work on the LEGEND Arceus. Very realistic. Keep it up!

I really like the Arceus Legend art it really does look realistic. You are really improving on your art everytime!
Keep up the hard work!

palkia dialga clash said:
Using Zapdos Avy,thanks!

Okay.

And to Ivysaur: It's okay. :3

And to ShadowLugia and Ice Arceus: Thanks.

The Arceus LEGEND artwork is so realistic! Amazing job, Xous!

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
The Arceus LEGEND artwork is so realistic! Amazing job, Xous!

Thanks.

And to piplup234: Okay.
---

Well, Fangking Omega (the artist I was trying to get to put the text on my Arceus LEGEND card) may be too busy to put the text on my fake card (since he's been online but hasn't responded to the PM). So I guess if anyone thinks they're able to fake a LEGEND card well (as in, get the text and layout to look near flawless), then please send me a PM with your email (and maybe a few examples of your work if you want) and I'll email you the details (attacks, HP, etc.) of the card, as well as the card itself. Normally I'd just handle this over PM, but Photobucket's size restrictions resize the card, which I can't have if I want clear quality - because of this, emailing the file is the only option I've got. The person who does the best job will get their version of the card featured in my DeviantArt account, and of course I'll be sure to credit them for putting the text on the card.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Arceus LEGEND art, looking for LEGEND card faker.

Get me the LEGEND font specs and I'd be more than happy to help you out, brudda ;D

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Arceus LEGEND art, looking for LEGEND card faker.

wow, that Arceus looks amazing. Best I've ever seen.

PMJ said:
Get me the LEGEND font specs and I'd be more than happy to help you out, brudda ;D

xD I wish I knew, because then you'd be the person I'd turn to.

And to InfinityFangX: Thanks. xP

I'll be using Lanturn Avy.Thanks!

Using Luvdisc, thanks.

at first I was like: I didn't know arceus was fuzzy LOL, but then I realized that all the legend cards are really teaxture-y, so congrats on making a sick arceus legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back