Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Armaldo, Pachirisu, Lucario, Spiritomb added.

They're all really impressive avatars, Xous. Good job.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Armaldo, Pachirisu, Lucario, Spiritomb added.

For Armaldo and Pachirisu, no comment. At least, both of them are good. Lucario looks like he's acting all tough and ready for battle, which I like. Spiritomb... when I think of Spiritomb, I think of the ghostly part much more closer to the rock part, but that's me. Still looks great.

Wow!!! Lucario is too cool, I wanna use it as my avy. Thanks!

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
They're all really impressive avatars, Xous. Good job.

Thanks.

And to Gliscor: Thanks.

And to Ray Vin: Okay.

Nice up date!
Slightly off topic: I saw your post on the comm. & I saw that Ho-Oh *Legend*
Why do you scan it & post it up on here...& congrats on the Arceus TOMY plushie.....me love (I only have the Pokedoll).

Light Venusaur said:
Nice up date!
Slightly off topic: I saw your post on the comm. & I saw that Ho-Oh *Legend*
Why do you scan it & post it up on here...& congrats on the Arceus TOMY plushie...me love (I only have the Pokedoll).

Thanks! :D

Unfortunately, the painting is too big for my scanner, but I suppose I could post the photo I took of it. :3
---

For those who want to see the Ho-oh painting, here it is:

P1000500.jpg

LOL at Armaldo's facial expression. That's awesome. IMZA FIRIN' MY LAZORZ!

Spiritomb is great, and Lucario is just...OK. Nothing special about Lucario...but Pachirisu. He is perfect. Cute, happy, and most of all, cute. AWESOME work on Pachi. I congratulate you on him. :)

That...Ho-Oh...is ridiculous. That is sheer perfection. You can't get better than that. In my opinion, better than the HGSS artwork itself. He's not insanely crazy, and the shading is super. 100/1.

EspeonROX said:
LOL at Armaldo's facial expression. That's awesome. IMZA FIRIN' MY LAZORZ!

Spiritomb is great, and Lucario is just...OK. Nothing special about Lucario...but Pachirisu. He is perfect. Cute, happy, and most of all, cute. AWESOME work on Pachi. I congratulate you on him. :)

That...Ho-Oh...is ridiculous. That is sheer perfection. You can't get better than that. In my opinion, better than the HGSS artwork itself. He's not insanely crazy, and the shading is super. 100/1.

xD Thanks. I never thought about Armaldo's expression like that, but now I have to agree.

I will be using Celebie instead of Lucario. THANKS!

Ray Vin said:
I will be using Celebie instead of Lucario. THANKS!

No problem.
---

Added Alakazam to the first post.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Lucario, Spiritomb, Alakazam added.

I must admit, Xous. You really are getting a lot of things done!

Anyways, I like Alakazam. He has some great body work. The background for the avy is also very nice. Great job!

o_O THE HO-OH IS THE BEST I HAVE SEEN!
The art is fabulous and I haven't seen that kind of art.
GREAT JOB!

Gliscor said:
I must admit, Xous. You really are getting a lot of things done!

Anyways, I like Alakazam. He has some great body work. The background for the avy is also very nice. Great job!

Thanks. Yeah, I was finally able to get out of my slump, so I've been getting a lot of art finished. With the revelation of this new Pokémon, I'm more pumped than ever, so expect more.

And to Ice Arceus: Thanks. :3

Hey Xous, could I use the shining Zangoose for a fake card please?

Flame Claw said:
Hey Xous, could I use the shining Zangoose for a fake card please?

Sure.
---

Added my version of the silhouetted Pokémon to the first post. Can't wait to see how wrong I turn out to be!

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Alakazam, Generation 5 Pokémon Idea added.

It looks like shadow from the sonic games sort of :], anyway great job on it

Xous, you should make it into one of your avatars.

Hey Xous, I'd really like to see Z in avatar form. ;]

Great job on it. To be honest, I could see it being the real deal. Maybe Pokemon will actually have to change the design last minute so it doesn't match yours. xD

xD Okay, making an avatar of it now. Should be up in a few minutes.

I'll just early post then, I'll be using the Generation 5 Pokémon Idea avy, thanks :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back