Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Tangrowth, Shining Gyarados added.

palkia dialga clash said:
XOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Congrats on your new Supa Mod Powerz!!! :D

Anyway, I like the art on the Tangrowth. Looks really cool with the pose. The Gyarados also looks real nice. Good job.

xD Thanks.

And to Ice Espeon: xP I was actually worried it wouldn't look right, because I was second-guessing myself as I colored it in. Glad to hear it looks right, though.

And to Sweet Dawn Berlitz, dmaster, and dragonpkmnpwn: Thanks.

And to CeFurkan: Yeah, I'm going to do every single Pokémon, as well as each of their forms / formes. It's going to take a while, and with Generation 5 right around the corner, it's going to take longer. xD

And I totally understand what you mean about some of the forms not having full size art - I'm often struggling to find good references for them. So hopefully my artwork will work as decent substitutes for people whenever I get around to making them.

Xous said:
xD Thanks.

And to Ice Espeon: xP I was actually worried it wouldn't look right, because I was second-guessing myself as I colored it in. Glad to hear it looks right, though.

And to Sweet Dawn Berlitz, dmaster, and dragonpkmnpwn: Thanks.

And to CeFurkan: Yeah, I'm going to do every single Pokémon, as well as each of their forms / formes. It's going to take a while, and with Generation 5 right around the corner, it's going to take longer. xD

And I totally understand what you mean about some of the forms not having full size art - I'm often struggling to find good references for them. So hopefully my artwork will work as decent substitutes for people whenever I get around to making them.

thank you very much

i am looking forward to them

you are simply the best artwork designer on the internet

Xous, you should apply for a job at TPCi being a card artist. You'd make a lot of money and you could tell us about new pokemon(they draw the cards almost a year before they are released in Japan)!

Using Ho-Oh avy. Thanks.

piplup234 said:
Xous, you should apply for a job at TPCi being a card artist. You'd make a lot of money and you could tell us about new pokemon(they draw the cards almost a year before they are released in Japan)!

xD That's what I want to do, but I think I'd have to graduate from college before they'd even consider me. Do they really make a lot of money, though? I can't imagine they would, but I honestly haven't got a clue. xP

If I did get hired, though, I'm certain there would be a clause stating I can't discuss anything they haven't made an official announcement about yet. If I did, I'd surely be fired. (Or worse.)

And to 42 Chocolate and palkia dialga clash: Okay.

Well you could at least ask them about it and look into it, the e-mail is [email protected] . I think all of you drawings would make your resume one of the best... And I agree about the clause, but if there wasn't 1...

Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with The Pokémon Company International. Currently, the best method to inquire about employment opportunities at The Pokémon Company International is to send your résumé via email to [email protected]. As we receive many applications, we cannot guarantee that you will receive a response.

But I mean, it's business. If you can email them, show them your work, and they like it, they could accept you. Besides, if your artwork is good and they can make some money off of your work, they surely they would accept you, unless there is something that I'm not getting to it.

Well they might have enough artists, or he doesn't have enough in his resume(not including the art), or they aren't hiring because of economy(or too low pay it wouldn't be worth it)

Wow, amazing. I'll use the Zoroark.

~SS

Im using the Pokemon Z Interpretation Blue.
THANKS!

mine is better

i made it myself

Don't spam, or act rude towards the creator of the thread. ~ Gale

May I use Zangoose for a banner?

EDIT: Normal and shiny coloration?

Idk what happened with the bandwidth (I'm not even sure what that means), but in the mean time, I'll use the epic Shiny Deoxys (Defense).

i will use Latias
cuz the ofer image says something that i dont understand

Im gona use gengar cuz the bandwidth on Flygon has been exceeded D:

I'mma use Murkow. I miss Zangoose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back